Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hey PKDians! Title giving glimse of What i wana Say?

Its as simple as I elaborate, bt she is real Great!

Her decisions,her Fights ,her nature! Is just Unique! Dat is Avantika!

Another is Sweet,Happy & Positive!

She can make u smile! N make u cry too!

She is Pankhuri!

Both r Opposite! 2 poles what will Happen when they'll Meet?

Regards Dev

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtianusha.cochinTacker_HolicpayalibmxMidnightStarxDae_drmerSAIBALROUTHEkSapnoKiPari_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lub or Hate...She is so Great" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
nothing much dev...
she will keep quit ... and she will keep on blasting...

but yes...avantika is also a quit one around ppl when she sees things can get heating...and she turns quit...and pankhuri remains quit till it dosent become qiut necessary to talk... and both ... well members might not get well with this idea of mine...but both keeps good look around their area or senario... but only then their similarity stops...as pankhuri takes the surrounding positively and avantu takes or understands what suits her and her need...

lets say it will eb dhamal...when both meets...their will be lots of heated discussion on the forum for right and wrong once we get use to the serial...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiTacker_HolicDae_drmerEkSapnoKiPari.RajvirNandini.

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
hehhehe good one!
lets c wen they meet...avantu will definately b showing attitude n feeling insecure

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtipayalibmDae_drmer

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

nothing much dev...

but yes...avantika is also a quit one around ppl when she sees things can get heating...and she turns quit...and pankhuri remains quit till it dosent become qiut necessary to talk... and both ... well members might not get well with this idea of mine...but both keeps good look around their area or senario... but only then their similarity stops...as pankhuri takes the surrounding positively and avantu takes or understands what suits her and her need...

lets say it will eb dhamal...when both meets...their will be lots of heated discussion on the forum for right and wrong once we get use to the serial...

ditttoooEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

<font color="#ff3366">hehhehe good one!</font>
<font color="#ff3366">lets c wen they meet...avantu will definately b showing attitude n feeling insecure</font>
thnx yar,yup Avan2 surely show her attitude

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

nothing much dev...

hehehe agree both keep quite in their area lolz

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Avanthu will surely show her attitude...But I hope Pankhuri will manage probs n her own way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Avanthu will surely show her attitude...But I hope Pankhuri will manage probs n her own way

yes i think pankhu wil use Her Patience here. Anusha here is link of EDT which wil Open shortly by Nadii EmbarrassedPKDHMMPP- Daily Episode DISCUSSION THREAD regards dev

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.