Amrit Manthan

We want Agam and Nimrit Together For Ever

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shrilalitha

shrilalitha

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
The creatives have disappointed the viewers in the past. But one thing that the creatives of amrit manthan should not fail to do is to bring agam and nimrit together for ever, and give the superbitch amrit the lessons of her life.

I do not know how you would do this because Agam seems to be leading a normal married life. The thought of which is unbearable and horrid. (But, I still hope that Agam's charater at least should not have any physical relationship with the super bitch.) 

And for Heaven's sake  Agam should  finally be only with Nimrit and not Amrit.

Hopefully this time you will not disaapoint your viewers.

Super bitch Amrit must die a death of a dog.

And, we only want to see Agam and Nimrit together for ever!!! ( At least this much for the sake of AgNi magic)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03SarikavimArShi_AbhIyaAnurnaZaYaHolic__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We want Agam and Nimrit Together For Ever" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Please dont use such abusive words on the forum...I understand you hate the characters but there are polite ways of saying it...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.