New promo- anandi is heading towards...

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Voice over…"pichhe chhod apni purane riston ko aage bad rahi hai anandi naye ristey ke taraf"…..(Anandi is heading towards new relation leaving her old relation behind…)

Some FBs of her child marriage then the tabela scenes …..

Shiv tells her "mere rehtey aapko koi problem nehin hogi"(u wont be in any problem when I am with u) with a killer smile!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so happy for her 👏👏👏👏.

Thanks Khusi 😊
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!!😳
I am so happy <and tears fall down Myraa's eyes>...👏
Thanks khusi for sharing...😊
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aww khushi u making me impatient...I wanna see it...*runs to watch colors*
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khusi -  Shiv seriously thinks he is solution🤣🤣🤣  Now I pakka want Anandi to take full fayda and give him some impossible tasks!   
Thanks for the translation Khusi :)

That's a sweet statement!! Shiv has the genuinity, love and capability to dive deep into anandi's heart..pull out her broken emotions..nurture her..and earn her love!!!! I hope AnSh occupies alll the screen space and delight us viewers😃
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Khusi -  Shiv seriously thinks he is solution🤣🤣🤣  Now I pakka want Anandi to take full fayda and give him some impossible tasks!   

yeah..it seem so...i was more lost in his words than the promo voice over for anandi😆
bechara😆..pura bheega hua hai😆
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shiv must be thinking "Tere pyaar ne kar diya deewaana..."😆
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Thanks for the translation Khusi :)

That's a sweet statement!! Shiv has the genuinity, love and capability to dive deep into anandi's heart..pull out her broken emotions..nurture her..and earn her love!!!! I hope AnSh occupies alll the screen space and delight us viewers😃

yeap...the beautiful part is that...he doesn't force himself on anandi...he is giving her space...and the destiny is doing its work...the cowshed thing is a coincidence...and such a beautiful moment for AnSh...not deliberately done!!
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Impossible tasks!!..Wowww that sounds exciting😆 But I think we shudn't worry he already has much to do...first he has to convince bhago and khajan singh...jo ki itna asaan nahin hone wala😆...provided he is dadisa's choice and bhago has allergy from her choice right now😆😆
Plus he has to woo anandi as well.I would really say bechara!🤣