Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Sugni at the Mansion...

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
OK, we know TVS is NOT going to bed Sugni before he marries her...we also know that when Gulabia takes her to Riva Manzil and Dhanuma has taken Riva and Co and there is NO evidence...then Sugni is going to get quite upset with her mom.  At that point, what do you think she'll do? Return home or enjoy playing Mrs. TVS...

It is important to pay attention to what TVS is up too...he has invited her to taste the world that could soon be hers...this IS the forbidden fruit. While everyone is gone, she gets to live in a palatial building, sleep on a luxury matress, get hot running water, hair conditioning, servants...and time to spend "alone" with the man she loves...While she is not sleeping with him, she IS living with him...

Sugni said, if she finds out TVS has lied, then what? Will she go through with a marriage with him or a Sardakai...even if she does not go through with it...she has "played" the role of Mrs. TVS and the fact she has LIVED at the mansion is going to cause tongues to wag...she will not get another marriage, an offer for Sardakai because her time there will suggest she has been "used' by TVS.

In the meantime, I hope the writers entertain us with moments of Sugni and TVS and her bonding with Kuhu...Plus, it would be wise for the CVs to give us the little details that we so miss in shows of Sugni adjusting to her life in the mansion and then, finally dressing up as Thakurian - even if for fun.  While Amrita is not there to dress her, Kuhu can help...

And while she is there...gradually she will learn more about wife No. 1 and some truths about TVS...so on the day of her wedding, while she agrees to it, she herself is wondering...and then MOM will show up at the right time...

My hope is that the show HAS Sugni leave TVS, have a break down (as did Jane Eyre) and even leave the village so she can compose herself and then, learn that TJS has granted her a fortune..or someone in TJS family does... it would jsut be more interesting...and then what better way for her to come back and avenge herself against TVS...then we have a wonderful show down between TVS and Sugni - so in love, but so much anger...Wah!

And in the end, they get married...

Edited by Laila2009 - 13 July 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheridrtulikanamitagloryznainakkkcupdvenHillyloveVinnie79-rupa-tulipdaisy

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I was actually hoping this would open some ideas or thoughts of what we wanted to see should Sugni decide to stay at the Haveli OR Mansion.
Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
LailaClap awesome post. ROFL I was really enjoying this post, and you call me the writer.LOL Love your ending. 

They have these romance books made long time ago, I used to see my Mother reading them and they were called Mills and Boon and Harlequin Romance, and you just wrote several stories from them. LOL Loved it.

I will throw in some romance too:LOL

Yes, I too will love some more romantic moments between Vikram and Sugni.  
I will like for them to have a small fight and watch Vikram's expression and trying to pacify Sugni, then they make up nicely. Big smile

I want to see more playful moments like last week. I want to see Vikram sending Sugni clothes and jewellery shoppingBig smile and watch her face light up, feeling special. 

I want them to have long talks and walks around the garden at the house.  I want to see them playing in the rain and laughing. 
I want Sugni to bask in the attention and fun times with Vikram, because I don't want her to forget him ever, and if they part, she will go back to him eventually, because she can't live without him.  Even if she feels she hates him. 

On a more serious note:

I am also wondering what will happen when the truth is revealed and Sugni has already stayed at the mansion.  I really hope that this is not the Grand way the Cvs will make Adi step in to save Sugni's honour as repayment to Gulabiya. Dead

I also want Sugni to learn more about Reva.  If there is some rational explanation for all this to somehow help Vikram in the long term, I would want Sugni to find out.  He should bare the consequences of not being honest,but I don't want it to be permanent. 

What just occurred to me (sorry to go off track) is that have we ever considered that Vikram must be battling with more than the obvious of not wanting to lose Sugni, but worse to have to tell her she will be a typical mistress of a Thakur, because he is still married.  Remember he was telling her before, that he believed she was different and he would make that dream come true, now he can't because he already has a wife.  I think in his mind telling her she is a mistress is worse to him than lying about his situation. He would rather lie to Sugni and bluff to Gulabiya than tell Sugni that he can only offer her Sardhakai. 
So, this is bigger than losing her for Vikram, this is about not wanting to crush her ambitions, he supported so intensely and then end up looking as if  he was tricking her to begin with and being a total hypocrite. My POV

I like the idea of her leaving the place and coming back angry and still hopelessly in love, but giving Vikram a hard time, till she gives in and marry him. Big smile  
I don't wish ill for Vikram's wife, I just hope her intentions are not evil.  If she has good intentions, I hope there is some way Vikram can help her, but still be single to marry Sugni one day. 

Edited by hillydee - 16 July 2012 at 12:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikawiddynamitagloryzromancefanJulieDvenLaila2009Vinnie79

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hillydee, Thank you for your compliments...would love to write for a show but have no connections and in truth I am not that great when it comes down it...

After reading the current promo and Gulabiya's pressure on Sugni to choose between her and Vikram, Sugni will pick TVS. She will go the mansion and she will have fun...the key scenes will be a) her relationship with Kuhu and the time they spend together and b) the time she spends with TVS - cooking/supervising the meals and household activities, sitting down and eating at the dinning table..of course she gets a new wardrobe, hair, make-up and who knows..she ends up sitting with TVS at night while he works and she watches TVS - like a married couple...all of this is going to be pivotal when it comes to her realizing that she's not going to be Mrs. TVS...and WHILE she is enjoying her life, the truth about who TVS is will slowly be revealed...she will start to suspect something...

In the meantime, I hope Gulabiya finds out where Aditya and co live in Delhi, ventures there and tells him what is giong on...she might even go to TJS (but what does he care) and then tell him what is going on and ask him to uphold her vachchan.  Together, with Amrita, they find out the truth and then bring Reva back to the village to stop TVS marriage to Sugni.

The explosive scene should be done subtly like in Jane Eyre and a broken down Sugni leaves TVS. TVS realizes his flaws but too late. Reva and Co run go back to Reva Manzil...a fire consumes the building (like In Jane Eyre) and Reva dies (we really don't need her).  A broken Sugni could marry TVS at this point but she's so betrayed...then TJS has left her money - why, I am not sure, but perhaps he is taken ill and guilt consumes...a Sugni with wealth for the first time...OR, Sugni leaves to Delhi escapes...gets fame as a dancer and then returns to Mowari and finds out the Reva has died but she is so consumed with anger at TVS...I think the story can take a huge move forward...

I mean you've got enough material there for about another 50 plus episodes...I hope that we get a good year of this show. Then, I have no problem if they decide to call it quits on a good note. Mr. Waseem, director of Maryada did just that with the show...

Anyway, I am sure the CVs have more interesting ideas up their sleeves including gracing us with a possible Aditya Sugn romanceDeadLOL.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikaJulieDHillylovetulipdaisy

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Laila lovely post.
Vikram has got sugni in the haveli so that Gulabia will not try to influence her & make her doubt him further and also to lure her with all the comforts.
I like this idea of Vikram becoz he is staying within his limits which shows he respect's sugni;s feelings and a women's respect and as you said he will bed her only after marriage & not before.

Allso would love to see the various romantic scenes between them if they continue to stay under same roof without interruption from Jiji or Dhanuma.

i dont think Sugni can get any more information on Reva at Vikram's haveli becoz Vikram is too clever to leave any proofs at home.

Personally I would love to see lots of romantic scenes ofSugVi now maybe like sugni cooking in kitchen for Vicky his favorite dishes and vicky trying to romance her in kitchen etc...

I hope gulabia doesnt interrupt them much.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanHillyloveLaila2009Vinnie79

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Happy  Monday  Morning  Poeple,
  Lovely  Post Laila... I  love your ideas about Sugni in the Mansion, on a side note you do realize that was the 1st time  we had any interaction between Sugni and  Kuhu, I was happy to note the conversation was a very cordial one, a great start to a friendship  I hope, it would be nice for Sugni to have the support of these two ladies in the house, since she will need it when she finds out the truth!
 Now my take on it:
  The sweet talking devil  aka  Vickram Singh , accomplished a number of things  with that  one move:
  1. he removed Sugni from her mother's clutches, just in case some of her doubt actually rubbed off  on her daughter, ( which might have happened, judging from her reaction when her mother asked her if she thinks she is a lier or a crazy person, logic might have won)
 2. He put Sugni in a position ,  unbeknownst to her,where at the end of it, on the 8th day, "Teej" she might have no choice but to get "married", as I am sure every one in the vilage already knows she is staying in-house With Vickram Singh in attendance. Just to save her innocent reputation!
 3. He is giving her the ultimate romantic fantasy, time alone with the man, she loves , in a mansion, being treated no less than a princess!
 4. And the icing on the cake , at least in her eyes, his is doing all of it "unselfishly", i.e no lustful intentions.
  Now if tonight, Gulabiya comes in and makes  that ultimatum, Vickram knows he has won. In Sugni's  eyes he can  do no wrong!
  Like you all I  am hoping to see some more sugvi sceans, for besides them being super cute to watch, we will miss them when the do separate.! Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanvenHillyloveLaila2009Shell16

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Wow you guys come up with such great ideas. I love them all.!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryznainakkkHillylove

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Yup, me too I like all the ideas you girls are coming up with. A separation is inevitable, but please,please some very, very cute Sugvi scenes before that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylove

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index