13 Jul '12: Beauty of the mother daughter bond

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Enjoyed Friday's episode and here are some memorable moments for me:

- Even though I don't like Vik's behaviour towards Gulabiya.  The acting and movement forward in the story was great.   The two actors are really well matched and do justice to the subtle nuances and power play going on between them.  How arrogant of the thakur malak for challenging the power of his hold on Sugni vs Gulabiyas.  We know this is going to come back to haunt him!

- loved what Sugni said to Gulabia about her wedding and the support she requires from her mother.  A wedding is the most important day in a young girl's life and Sugni like any other young girl doesn't want to miss anything and needs and wants her mother to be part of it all.  Love the execution of the conversation.

-The mother daughter theme continued beautifully with Kuhu (side bar what kind of name is kuhu?).  During their talk Sugni comes to the realization the importance of her relationship and bond with her mother.  How much she loves, values it...was beautifully portrayed.  (another side bar how old is Kuhu?  16?  From the way she behaved today she seemed very young).

-I wish I hadn't read the written update because I knew where Vikram was going with the "hum vo karege jo shadi suda log karte hai?"  If I hadn't read the WU would I have been shouting at the screen "Vik what are you doing?"  "Don't do it!"  Would I have been as fooled as poor Sugni.  Would I have enjoyed it more.  Would I have recognized that naughty look on his face?  I don't know but I really enjoyed their interaction today.  It was wonderfully done.  The cuteness and fun was great.

-Poor Gulabiya.  Her desperation has no bounds.  She has no support.  No one is helping her.  Sugni is completely consumed by Vik.  What is a mother to do.  What she doesn't know is that in one of the original promos of the show we see Sugni run around and is betrayed by all her relations ie her father, her mama/mami and even Vik tries to hold on to her but she runs away.  She finds home and solace or sukun (not sure if I used the hindi word correctly) in the arms of her mother.  Today's episode reminded me of that promo as they kept hinting at the power of the love of a mother and bond between Sugni and Gulabiya.  They are a unit and sole support system of each other. 

Was this foreshadowing that Sugni will be betrayed by all her relationships and will come back to her mother?

Edited by Shell16 - 13 July 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-WindromancefanSandy66-Srushti-Vinnie79Choco_CosmosHillyloveLaila2009KhatamKahaniradev24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "13 Jul '12: Beauty of the mother daughter bond" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sky-Wind

Groupbie

Sky-Wind

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
mother daughter bond is sacred. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Exactly...I like it so much more than the idea of the Aidtya Sugni jodi.happening as a means out o this mess...the fact that she turns to her mother in the end who has ALWAYS been there for her will be so touching. Gulabia IS a good mother. She said that she can forgive all that has gone wrong in her life to make sure that Sugni never endures what she went through. I am sure Gulabia must have thought TJS loved her but he played her like all the men...While TVS might love her daughter, the fact he is lying to her and creating a marriage no better than a Sardakai is wrong since Sugni has always prided on getting married. Not only will she break from the lies but she will be humiliated.

As much as she loves TVS, and always will, she will eventually go back to her mother...and then from there we see a new chapter start in Sugni's life...be it with another male (NOT Aditya I hope) or a changed and reformed TVS who makes multiple amends for mistreating Sugni nad her mother.

If they had to bring another actor to compete with TVS, I could handle MIK...

Edited by Laila2009 - 13 July 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanShell16radev24KhatamKahani

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Varun Badola versus Iqbal Khan? Wow the trps will jump to 4! Two powerhouse actors competing with each other for a girl!! Must say i agree with you Laila, if i have to compare the 2 guys, VB is definitely a stronger actor. He's got experience in script writing- read that he wrote some of the dialogue for his previous show. Varun can visualise how a scene has to be brought alive and propelled across to the audience. That makes him an ace actor. Looks wise, Iqqu is handome but i find him too short.He's a small guy. Varun is tall and broad-shouldered. Big guys make a girl feel protected when held in their arms.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillyloveLaila2009Shell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Have never seen  Iqbal Khan in anything but am intrigued. 

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Shell,
 You are right  Sugni is about to get a harsh reality check and realise the only person she can really rely on other than her self is Her MOTHER.
 Gulabiya is  doing every thing she knows to try and protect her daughter, but at the same time you can see that she understands how strong his hold is on Sugni, and she is helpless in trying to fight that. The desperation in her voice when she realised that Sugni was alone with him was heart breaking. The fear that she might be too late, suddenly it was not about exposing the truth, but saving her daughter from the clutches of  a man who will stoop to any measures to claim her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanShell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Lovely Post Shell,
 You are right  Sugni is about to get a harsh reality check and realise the only person she can really rely on other than her self is Her MOTHER.
 Gulabiya is  doing every thing she knows to try and protect her daughter, but at the same time you can see that she understands how strong his hold is on Sugni, and she is helpless in trying to fight that. The desperation in her voice when she realised that Sugni was alone with him was heart breaking. The fear that she might be too late, suddenly it was not about exposing the truth, but saving her daughter from the clutches of  a man who will stoop to any measures to claim her!

Yes.  Sugni is way gone.  Only heart break from seeing Reva with her two eyes and hearing her thakur malak admit who she is will cure her.  Lucky for Sugni her mother will be there to catch her and help with through her lowest moment.  Sometimes regardless of what a mother does to protect a child the child has to experience the pain before they can understand. 

Vinnie79

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Varun Badola versus Iqbal Khan? Wow the trps will jump to 4! Two powerhouse actors competing with each other for a girl!! Must say i agree with you Laila, if i have to compare the 2 guys, VB is definitely a stronger actor. He's got experience in script writing- read that he wrote some of the dialogue for his previous show. Varun can visualise how a scene has to be brought alive and propelled across to the audience. That makes him an ace actor. Looks wise, Iqqu is handome but i find him too short.He's a small guy. Varun is tall and broad-shouldered. Big guys make a girl feel protected when held in their arms.Wink
Yeah, that would be a show I would want to watch!!!

widdy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.