Suggestions / Comments

HELP: Add/remove forum from my forum list

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IPKKND94

IPKKND94

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hi 

Can anyone tell me how to add and remove a forum from the my forums list.
Im really confused.

Some help would really be appreciated.

Thank You :-)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELP: Add/remove forum from my forum list" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Hello Dear

For Adding Any Forum In My Forums List

Just You Have To Do Is Whenever You Go In Any Forum Js Click The Empty Star Available To The Left Of The My Forums Like This

After Clicking The Empty Star The Respective Forum Wil Get Added In Your My Forums Like This

And For Removing Any Of The Forums From My Forums List Just Do The Same Go In That Respective Forum And Click The Star The Forum Will Get Removed.

Hope You Understood It.In Future You Can Refer FAQ's Post Made By Ishan. Most Of  The Frequently Asked Questions Have Been Answered There.

Here Is The Link

FAQ's related to the forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKND94karthikazcool-Keerthi-

IPKKND94

IPKKND94

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you for replying.
It was a big help.

I really appreciate it :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh