Page 1
Page   of 2

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Originally posted by Laila2009

What a gem of a post that so many of us have ignored. TVS is arrogant - he is a Takhur and he gets what he wants.. I guess he has always had his way. He has never had to say no to anything and he's found a way to get it. It is so sad he challenges the mother of the woman he loves. She is the MOST important person to her and rather than helping them all come to terms he has belittled her be taking away what is more important to her. As much I like the things about TVS, his love for Sugni is turning him into a very cruel and heartless man.  That's what is so sad.  A very complex character...one you can like and pity and one you can truly hate and despise..

Yes these days  every episode has us feeling a range of emotion for TVS, he can have you giggling and loving him one moment, and the next scare the bajeezes out of you and still manage to make you feel like you want to  throttle him  in anger, yet some how still manage to feel sorry for him, all in 1/2 hour ( big props to Varun B  for playing the part so well)
 Oh yes he is an arrogant Man , who has probably never heard the word NO  in his life...the one solace I  am getting from it all is that when her heart breaks , so will his. He will also suffer  as she dose.
I  would love to  see him trying to make it up to her some how. All we can do  is wait and watch and hope for the best!
That would be fun to watch!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time has come for the truth! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.