Phir Subah Hogi

Time has come for the truth!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey  Guys !
 What a week we had  On PSH.   Secrets out, challenges made, Vickram and Gulabiya   in a game of sorts with Sugni as the prize/Pawn😕!
  Right now our Vickki has the upper hand as Sugni went with him much to the glee of her greedy relatives.
 OMG!  Vickram with folded hands taunting poor Gulabiya, my heart went out to her at that moment..She is right instead of trying to save him self he is digging himself deeper into a hole!
 I am all for these cute sceans  between Sugni-Vickram, I Love them and I really enjoyed the little cat-mouse game in the room, but I  honestly thought  it would have been better for HIS sake had he come clean and admit the truth  once and for all, befor she finds out from another source aka her mother! That would have been his saving grace I think!
 And if He still thinks she will not find out, I think he is seriously deluding himself!
 This is  truly a case of Loving  some one but hating there actions , with regards to TVS. We can sympaths, empathys, understand all that he has done so far...but the bottom line is, he is playing with her emotions, he is making a decision for her, he is lying to her, and he is doing what all the other Thakurs are doing...
 It's not a question of if he loves her, he dose and we all know that he dose . It is not a question of if he is a good human, at his core I  Believe he is, but  he is a man driven by fare!
 The bottom line is what he is doing to Sugni is much worse than if he out rightly did her Sardakhai. He is breaking her trust and faith, her heart, and some people never get over that!
It is said if you love something you let it go , and if it loves you it will come back. He is demanding that she trust and put her faith in him, well that works both ways...
 It will break my heart when these two separate, and it will happen, I am hoping that some how , some way they find  it back to each other 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

Hey  Guys !
 What a week we had  On PSH.   Secrets out, challenges made, Vickram and Gulabiya   in a game of sorts with Sugni as the prize/Pawn😕!
  Right now our Vickki has the upper hand as Sugni went with him much to the glee of her greedy relatives.
 OMG!  Vickram with folded hands taunting poor Gulabiya, my heart went out to her at that moment..She is right instead of trying to save him self he is digging himself deeper into a hole!
 I am all for these cute sceans  between Sugni-Vickram, I Love them and I really enjoyed the little cat-mouse game in the room, but I  honestly thought  it would have been better for HIS sake had he come clean and admit the truth  once and for all, befor she finds out from another source aka her mother! That would have been his saving grace I think!
 And if He still thinks she will not find out, I think he is seriously deluding himself!
 This is  truly a case of Loving  some one but hating there actions , with regards to TVS. We can sympaths, empathys, understand all that he has done so far...but the bottom line is, he is playing with her emotions, he is making a decision for her, he is lying to her, and he is doing what all the other Thakurs are doing...
 It's not a question of if he loves her, he dose and we all know that he dose . It is not a question of if he is a good human, at his core I  Believe he is, but  he is a man driven by fare!
 The bottom line is what he is doing to Sugni is much worse than if he out rightly did her Sardakhai. He is breaking her trust and faith, her heart, and some people never get over that!
It is said if you love something you let it go , and if it loves you it will come back. He is demanding that she trust and put her faith in him, well that works both ways...
 It will break my heart when these two separate, and it will happen, I am hoping that some how , some way they find  it back to each other 😭😭😭

Agree with you 100 % I hope Vikram tell Sugni soon otherwise the path to get back together will be difficult.  Love can overcome anything in life ...but truth need to be told and soon ! 😭
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Vinnie,

Not sure how I missed this post.  Yes it is time for him to come clean with her.  But from a story perspective he is not going to tell her.  The more he lies and tries to hid the truth the harder she will fall.  The harder she falls the more her heart will break and shatter.  That is how she will find the strength within herself to move forward.  Because as much as  Vikram wants to solve her problems that is not the answer.  She needs to find the answer or the solution for her problems herself.  A man is never the solution.  They only cause more problems.

At some point in the future I want her to find her way back to him but for now he is just digging his own grave! 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a gem of a post that so many of us have ignored. TVS is arrogant - he is a Takhur and he gets what he wants.. I guess he has always had his way. He has never had to say no to anything and he's found a way to get it. It is so sad he challenges the mother of the woman he loves. She is the MOST important person to her and rather than helping them all come to terms he has belittled her be taking away what is more important to her. As much I like the things about TVS, his love for Sugni is turning him into a very cruel and heartless man.  That's what is so sad.  A very complex character...one you can like and pity and one you can truly hate and despise..
crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Vinnie - Great post... i too agree with u.
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Vinnie i totally agree with you.  Viks should come out with the truth since the ball is in his court it gives him a chance to explain his stand.  If the truth is thrown at Sugni by Gulabiya, Viks may never get a chance to explain his side of the story.  For that matter till date only half the truth is out, we still don't know why has Reva suddenly come back. But SUGVI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shell16

Hey Vinnie,

Not sure how I missed this post.  Yes it is time for him to come clean with her.  But from a story perspective he is not going to tell her.  The more he lies and tries to hid the truth the harder she will fall.  The harder she falls the more her heart will break and shatter.  That is how she will find the strength within herself to move forward.  Because as much as  Vikram wants to solve her problems that is not the answer.  She needs to find the answer or the solution for her problems herself. 

At some point in the future I want her to find her way back to him but for now he is just digging his own grave! 

A man is never the solution.  They only cause more problems. 😆🤣 , Yes my mother says the same thing!
 But in Sugni's case , from day one, her goals  was really to get married , settle, and live a respectable life, be a one man woman!, part of the reason she wanted to move was because she know she would not get that in the village she  is in. I  KNOW in this day and age  her standards are low, but she never  wanted much more. (that was show cased on the 2nd episode)
 Now she thought she found that with Vickram, and as cautious as she was to get into the relationship, she ended up falling for him hook line and sinker, and  with just  one lie, one omission, he is going to shatter all of her simple dreams!
 From a story perspective I  agree may be it is the only way for her to find out who she truly is...but I  don't think she will trust any one ever again... at least not easily, she did not trust him easily to begin with!😭😭
❤️ On a selfish note I just want them to stay together...yeah yeah I am a hopeless romantic
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

What a gem of a post that so many of us have ignored. TVS is arrogant - he is a Takhur and he gets what he wants.. I guess he has always had his way. He has never had to say no to anything and he's found a way to get it. It is so sad he challenges the mother of the woman he loves. She is the MOST important person to her and rather than helping them all come to terms he has belittled her be taking away what is more important to her. As much I like the things about TVS, his love for Sugni is turning him into a very cruel and heartless man.  That's what is so sad.  A very complex character...one you can like and pity and one you can truly hate and despise..

Yes these days  every episode has us feeling a range of emotion for TVS, he can have you giggling and loving him one moment, and the next scare the bajeezes out of you and still manage to make you feel like you want to  throttle him  in anger, yet some how still manage to feel sorry for him, all in 1/2 hour ( big props to Varun B  for playing the part so well)
 Oh yes he is an arrogant Man , who has probably never heard the word NO  in his life...the one solace I  am getting from it all is that when her heart breaks , so will his. He will also suffer  as she dose.
I  would love to  see him trying to make it up to her some how. All we can do  is wait and watch and hope for the best!
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

Yes these days  every episode has us feeling a range of emotion for TVS, he can have you giggling and loving him one moment, and the next scare the bajeezes out of you and still manage to make you feel like you want to  throttle him  in anger, yet some how still manage to feel sorry for him, all in 1/2 hour ( big props to Varun B  for playing the part so well)
 Oh yes he is an arrogant Man , who has probably never heard the word NO  in his life...the one solace I  am getting from it all is that when her heart breaks , so will his. He will also suffer  as she dose.
I  would love to  see him trying to make it up to her some how. All we can do  is wait and watch and hope for the best!

That would be fun to watch!