Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

alice1234

Groupbie

alice1234

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i liked rajni in the beginning but now she is getting way too annoying.. i dont understand why is she so stubborn. business and personal life is different... i understand that its her point of view. but cmon behaving like a kid , actin stubborn till the kid is pacified with whatever the kid wants. heights. and im wondering how the whole family is singing her same old song. she is damn ziddi and wants to have her way always. 
according to my point of veiw. krish is right .

what do ya'll think? 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vir123divya_mdevil_saint2000Pravespinkcarnationpia09ami_31SonnihinzPurrrfect-Subbiha-ssroomanisnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "krish we're with you" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkcarnation

pinkcarnation

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Completely agree, she was rude today. When she was speaking with Surbhi, she was being so condescending. Rajni is like a sweet poison, even her disses come out sweet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000Pravesami_31hinzssroomani

ami_31

ami_31

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Just watched the show today. Rajni was really irritating today. Just to prove her point who gave her the power to take decisions at home without consulting elders. She should respect her in laws including sis in law, and doesnt need to reply back for each n every statement.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rooplataPraveshinzssroomani

drasti11

drasti11

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I completelty agree.. like honestly why doesnt she understand she jus came into this house ... and its surbhi's house..soo rajni hs noo right whtsoever to steal that right frm surbhi..and alsoo..wht does rajni kno bout business... yeh frm her point of view shes helping the workers but wht bout her husband ... he wants too tk the bussiness to international level and coz of rajni he cnt... coz in her sweet tlks she traps the whole family... she needs too grow up outta her lil thing... its enough...coz Krish married her for her good values and all..nt too use her sharp tounge... i support krish... like maybe they cn do something for the workers like help for more work... but the way rajni tlked for rude!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rooplatadevil_saint2000hinz

redpanda

redpanda

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
i think rajni is right because she has gone through the same thing in her past and she cannot just bypass this experience which is  occuring again . i think what they mention in the serial description 'going through incredible highs and lows' ..this is one of those experiences and it will be interesting to see how they will come out of it . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redpanda

i think rajni is right because she has gone through the same thing in her past and she cannot just bypass this experience which is  occuring again . i think what they mention in the serial description 'going through incredible highs and lows' ..this is one of those experiences and it will be interesting to see how they will come out of it . 

yes i agree they are building up a situation where they are trying to show the vast difference in opinion but this one didnt sit well with the viwers ,it was bizarrein every sense...without taking sides , I found the whole Vaishnav family's behaviour utterly ridiculous especially Surbhi who claims to be practical and melted with one real story her son Vishal informed them of? Not happening Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_CosmosBroken.Angelssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

Originally posted by redpanda

yes i agree they are building up a situation where they are trying to show the vast difference in opinion but this one didnt sit well with the viwers ,it was bizarrein every sense...without taking sides , I found the whole Vaishnav family's behaviour utterly ridiculous especially Surbhi who claims to be practical and melted with one real story her son Vishal informed them of? Not happening Thumbs Down

I certainly understand where Rajni is coming from...but her behaviour cannot be excused on account of that!   She is too stubborn...there are many other ways she could have handled the situation without bruising Krish's ego!  Her approach is wrong...Angry

The family was weird too...I understand Yashoda siding with Rajjo because she has a soft corner for her...but the rest of them?   Especially Surbhi?   It didn't make sense at all to me! Confused

What I disliked most was the SMUG expression on Rajni's face when the family supported her as one...the expression on her face when she turned to Krish was like...I felt so angry!  Dead

acjbmb01

Groupbie

acjbmb01

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I think that both Krish and Rajni have very strong points in their argument. Both are right in their own way. Both are stubborn too, Rajni wants to support the workers while Krish wants to fulfill a dream. I believe this track is used to highlight the differences between Krish and Rajni.

I am on Rajni's side here because the points she made were very valid. And Krish should not have involved Rajni in this matter...he underestimated her. He thought that she would be with him in everything, it didnt cross his mind that maybe Rajni has her own mind and can make her own opinion and go against him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaihinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.