Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zandu37

zandu37

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
The problem is that all of us at the forum are so involved and so logical that we feel that we can work through all the possible options and then bash CVs basis our analysis. Can we for a moment assume that CVs has actually figured out a smart and honourable way to sort out the MM situation and at the same time keep Mohan's character intact and the ethos of the bachelor-widow love story alive? Its just that despite racking our brains collectively we cant arrive at the solution that Cvs has in store for us. Give credit to the Cvs if they indeed can come up with such an amicable solution which ends up satisfying all of us. However, if they come up with some corny or unrealistic compromise solution we can then bash them to our heart's content. The plot will surely unravel by mid of next week - so lets sit back and 'hold our horses till then. Till then have faith in Cvs  instead of going beserk working out fanciful theories on dreams and fake marriages and instant divorces. What say?!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KunalrockskkkphilesitammaSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Give credit to Cvs" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
admist all the confusion your post come as a relief. may be you are right. we can trust the cvs and their stories just for our mental peace. however, if they really spoil MM relation with MR coming in place then fans won't have any other except of bashing the cvs

Edited by nb.neha - 13 July 2012 at 1:10pm

Kunalrocks

Kunalrocks

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Hey mohan was wet in prerecap , read my post i cracked it whyit was a dream and why so longSmile

Edited by Kunalrocks - 13 July 2012 at 1:13pm

jaaneman007

jaaneman007

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

The problem is that all of us at the forum are so involved and so logical that we feel that we can work through all the possible options and then bash CVs basis our analysis. Can we for a moment assume that CVs has actually figured out a smart and honourable way to sort out the MM situation and at the same time keep Mohan's character intact and the ethos of the bachelor-widow love story alive? Its just that despite racking our brains collectively we cant arrive at the solution that Cvs has in store for us. Give credit to the Cvs if they indeed can come up with such an amicable solution which ends up satisfying all of us. However, if they come up with some corny or unrealistic compromise solution we can then bash them to our heart's content. The plot will surely unravel by mid of next week - so lets sit back and 'hold our horses till then. Till then have faith in Cvs  instead of going beserk working out fanciful theories on dreams and fake marriages and instant divorces. What say?!!

lol good idea. And if by any chance MR did get married, there's nothing that a short hop over to Las Vegas can't solve. MR can get divorced there before they can even say "i do".LOL

actually, it might be fun even if MR got married. Yep, it would be heart-wrenching too. But what's a good love story without some serious tadap?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

I still feel MR marriage has not really occurred...It must be either 

1. a dream sequence by a single person[god alone knows who has such a vivid imagination]
  2. a combined dream sequence by many people,in bits and pieces.
  3. dream sequence to which they have incorporated some real scenes also.
  4. fake marriage where they Mohan must have garlanded himself,ridz herself,and she must have tied the MS herself..and put sindoor on manng herself..In SSK,simar did a similar thing with siddant ,out of mataji's insistence..but that was revealed only later...it had stretched for a few episodes..my sis in law told me.I now feel this might have occured.Let us see.

precap,MR talk after so called shaadi,pundit rites etc...has been added by CV's to make us go really mad...!!! If mohan is v happy hearing megha's confession,and if he doens't talk to guru like this and is very happy,we will all realize it is a dream marriage/fake marriage now itself and obviously they dont want that...those sadists...And today,half the time they spent showing fb only...keeping us waiting till monday.!!!!!! 

So let us all try to relax,read OS,make OS,see VM,and try not to think much about the coming episodes ..for the next few days...that is what I am going to do..because I cannot quit this show even if i want to...it has gotten into my system like anything...a pucca addiction...

And the positives of today's episode.

1. It was a pleasure to watch nanhi's happiness...and the way she tore the pillow and sent the foam bits flying ..!!!
  2. megha was blushing like anything when nanhi was teasing her..It really felt nice to see a daughter teasing a mother thus...a very fortunate and blessed mother.
  3. megha not forgetting about addu's dislike of mohan and worrying about it..and how nanhi confidently says that she and her spidey will manage that..
  4. decision of renu to leave the house,at least temporarily..i wish sanjay does not stop him.
  5. MIL's and papaji's conversations..I definitely feel some dramatic change has happened to her during her vaishnodevi trip.May be we should send indu also there..
  6. Megha reading the letter and all of her fb's and the lovely my favorite ore piya...bg song.
  7. megha restless and anxious for mohan's arrival.
  8. the naughty look on her face as she decides to do something to surprise him when he comes back.
  9. the way she said aji sunte ho..and was standing there with her hair down,smiling,and the way she raised her eyebrows and smiled at him widely...and the stunned look on his face.
  10. the fact that he did not bring ridz home ..but came alone..and also the fact that she told him that he can go to his home and take rest...and told him that whenever he need her help at any time in his life,he should tell her without hesitation and she will help..Something fishy there..not the convo of a wife to hubby.
  11. Absence of Indu at time of marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skdroseDee_76SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Good positive post n Sita,the 10 th point is circling in my mind too,however Good Night  fr 2day..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Dee_76

Goldie

Dee_76

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sitamma1]

I still feel MR marriage has not really occurred...It must be either 

1. a dream sequence by a single person[god alone knows who has such a vivid imagination]
  2. a combined dream sequence by many people,in bits and pieces.
  3. dream sequence to which they have incorporated some real scenes also.
  4. fake marriage where they Mohan must have garlanded himself,ridz herself,and she must have tied the MS herself..and put sindoor on manng herself..In SSK,simar did a similar thing with siddant ,out of mataji's insistence..but that was revealed only later...it had stretched for a few episodes..my sis in law told me.I now feel this might have occured.Let us see.

precap,MR talk after so called shaadi,pundit rites etc...has been added by CV's to make us go really mad...!!! If mohan is v happy hearing megha's confession,and if he doens't talk to guru like this and is very happy,we will all realize it is a dream marriage/fake marriage now itself and obviously they dont want that...those sadists...And today,half the time they spent showing fb only...keeping us waiting till monday.!!!!!! 

So let us all try to relax,read OS,make OS,see VM,and try not to think much about the coming episodes ..for the next few days...that is what I am going to do..because I cannot quit this show even if i want to...it has gotten into my system like anything...a pucca addiction...

And the positives of today's episode.

1. It was a pleasure to watch nanhi's happiness...and the way she tore the pillow and sent the foam bits flying ..!!!
  2. megha was blushing like anything when nanhi was teasing her..It really felt nice to see a daughter teasing a mother thus...a very fortunate and blessed mother.
  3. megha not forgetting about addu's dislike of mohan and worrying about it..and how nanhi confidently says that she and her spidey will manage that..
  4. decision of renu to leave the house,at least temporarily..i wish sanjay does not stop him.
  5. MIL's and papaji's conversations..I definitely feel some dramatic change has happened to her during her vaishnodevi trip.May be we should send indu also there..
  6. Megha reading the letter and all of her fb's and the lovely my favorite ore piya...bg song.
  7. megha restless and anxious for mohan's arrival.
  8. the naughty look on her face as she decides to do something to surprise him when he comes back.
  9. the way she said aji sunte ho..and was standing there with her hair down,smiling,and the way she raised her eyebrows and smiled at him widely...and the stunned look on his face.
  10. the fact that he did not bring ridz home ..but came alone..and also the fact that she told him that he can go to his home and take rest...and told him that whenever he need her help at any time in his life,he should tell her without hesitation and she will help..Something fishy there..not the convo of a wife to hubby.
  11. Absence of Indu at time of marriage.

same to same in every word Smile

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
just let us think that NBT is undergoing an acute illness ...recovery,though slow is still possible...provided we dont keep on insisting that we want the 1st 2 months wala NBT back...I remember reading during Rasmi track that so many were complaining that NBT has lost its initial flavor...and all of us feel that rasmi track was so better ..and we tag it as the old NBT days...
the PH may also be forced to resort to the tracks which the channel demand, at times...to improve stupid TRP..and for survival..otherwise the show may be axed..Sudhir and his team may be feeing confident that once their position becomes stable,they can somehow or other manage to make us forget what has happened in between...did you hear that aashirvad aata,the main sponsors of NBT has withdrawn their sponsorship and the channel has to find a new main sponsor.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.