Aasman Se Aage

Thank You Apurva, Ojaswi- Sagar Arts/ Nilanjana...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Ever since I heard Apurva is coming back in a show I was thrilled... He  was in Bidaaii Sapan babul ka.. after the leap and the show though was doing extremely well went off air in November 2010...Cry ( No 1 on TRP charts ) Well bygones is bygones...

But heard that he is coming back in November 2011 fag end I was so thrilled... Finally he is taking up some role, since according to me he has done most of the roles on television which he is seeping into... and when he cme in as DC in ASA I was really so glad... What a character so well etched, so many  different shades and he did complete justice to it , I must say Phenomenal...Human traits can be so well mapped with such real characters...ClapClapClap

Apurva you make me proud of each of ur roles and DC is the best from your kitty !!ClapClap... Ur dream character I know .. and before u wish to settling into

Very short lives but indeed  so good and interesting the way your attire was and all the different glasses you wore ! Just loved every bit of ur acting you make me stay put when you are on screen...Smile

I hope and Pray you come back on Television soon Plz. don;t leave television I know its becoming stereotype and roles for you have to be etched...But plz... come back soon CryCryCry I am going to watch ASA all over again till you come back and every day will wait to hear about some news of ur return in another amazing role...

Love you Apurva Hug

Ojaswi beautiful actress, beautiful dancer.. As I love dancing I was reading a lot about her and so glad she took up this role, another beautiful character as she grew in her role... Ojaswi I hope you and Apu act again in a show, Yur chemistry with him is amazing...ClapClapClap

Wish you good luck in ur endeavors..

And all the remaining actors have been amazing too wish you all good luck...

I wish this team could  be again in another show , dreams and wishes will always have a price to pay ...CryCryCry

Sagar Arts and Nilanjana ( the story teller for ASA) Did a phenomenal job with this show...

The promos were amazing the stills looked like a mini series, the decor the Madh island  side where the shoot was done is just beautiful...

This show is an eye opening to understand the curtain behind reality shows, It was a show of a different genre and the PH showcased it well.. I am so glad they roped in Apurva he gave his life for this show truly and loved it a lot I am sure he is the one who is  the most affected by the ending, But nevertheless I a proud of this show and will keep it always close to my heart !!ClapClapClapClap

DISAPPOINTED  WITH THE CHANNEL AngryAngryAngry.. ANYWAYS unless something like this touches me I am done with the same tune of shows... and will wait for Apurva's next venture and surely try to catch some show if  the other casts have such roles...

Lovely Team and this show made me be a coolbie on this forum which I was glad as I wanted to be one in a show where Apurva will be the lead...Smile

Lovely friends I made and many of my dear friends whom I have known for ages and who are ardent fans of Apurva we met again here... ClapClap

I plan to make a picture journey of DC-Meenakshi and will do it  after a while..

And Swetha and rest who helped with the NL many thanks to you.. as I am on vacation I cannot help with it.. Swetha take care of ur hand and do the last NL at ur own pace..

Love you All and Love DC-Meenakshi... Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesmcmohanRiyu-N181128harianjanaVishakaGal12NandyLoveanizorasdpsanmolzee10swethasyam08Magical_KaShchand1234sami01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank You Apurva, Ojaswi- Sagar Arts/ Nilanjana..." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VishakaGal12

Goldie

VishakaGal12

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Wow Shanti!!!..It's such a beautiful post!!...ClapClap Don't have words!!..Thank you Sagar productions,Apoorva,Ojaswi ,Siddhant and Kushal and many others for making an awesome show like Aasman se Aage!!...It's a very different concept..and the chemistry of the star casts is Mind Blowing..and very natural..and it clearly shows that they had a wonderful time while shooting this show!!..But Shame on Life Not Ok for putting this show off air!! They should at least gave an extension!..If they really to reach this channel into the new height and the higher level..they should at least given a chance for the show..and respect the view of the audiences..they should not behave unprofessional ...and bother about the TRPS!!!..I'm glad that through out the show they received the criticism which is very well deserved!!..One advice to Life Ok team..Please don't air any of the show if you people believe that your channel will get the highest ratings(TRP) within only a month..because you guys won't even get ratings within a month(As Apoorva mentioned in the interview).. At least try to give all of your shows a proper time just like Mahadev or Saubhagyavati bhava..because you people being so unfair not only with the cast ..but with the crew of the show as well!!...Angry 

For us..if there is only one show which is best in the current year..that is only Aasman se Aage and I personally thank all of the critics or many members who criticised Life ok..because they truly deserve it!!..I personally believe that if there is only one show which deserve another season..that is only Aasman se Aage after star one's previous shows like Dil Mil Gaye or Mile Jab hum Tum!..I wish the channel re-consider this decision..and re-air or atleast another season of this show because not only the actors and the crews and the maker deserve it..but for us audiences as well!!...For me..Aasman se Aage is the number one..and ASA Rocks!!..Don't worry Siddhant ,Ojaswi,Aham,Apoorva and Kushal..we are with you!!..Heart..and will definitely wait for another venture of the casts!!..Smile 

Edited by VishakaGal12 - 14 July 2012 at 7:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohananizorsami01shanti05

harianjana

Coolbie

harianjana

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I love ASA not beco it airs Apu or ojaswi, but becoz of story. I watch very few shows, and when they end it touches my heart, ASA is one such show for me, and ASA made me love Apu, becoz I never watched his previous soaps. and DC was one of the ebst characters I ahd ever watched and Apu did his best to the role, and If ever Apu didn't do that role, may eb DC would have some incomplete ness , a void in it.

Love DC-Meenu. And the last episode made me ask for more from ASA. I want to see DEv in DC, but life ok cut him off with Dev only... see how sad it was.

But I plead APU not to to leave acting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
@vishakagal, well said ... This show was unique and out of the normal set of shows and why not all the time the shows have same genre and the good part was this show was stylish, smooth and core with the world of fame and glamor and why one thrives for it..

They had a great team working great dialect used the actors were at ease it felt nice and basically just differnt

It's definetly the UNO one show in recent times which deal with inner strength even crooked mind understanding of manipulation how actually TRP works is a lesson from this show

Shows like this have to have a pace and understanding like any classic show of theatre types
As this deals with strong norms like that

The channel and the audience are just sucked into the same saga shows will never give a chance to it.
I really saw a change when DMG and MjMT came but again it's back to square one

the team did an awesome job, I so wish somewhere there could be a continuation like second season even with 60 to 70 episodes this show deserves it.. And wished to see Dev side of DC with meenakshi well it's left to our imagination as alias such channels are ruthless

All the actors were excellent and they were a different breed excellent casting by the PH

Wish they come again as they were like a family on the screen Clap

Weeknights 10:30 pm has become void now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjanaVishakaGal12anizor

VishakaGal12

Goldie

VishakaGal12

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Wow!..very well said Shanti!!..I absolutely agree with you!!..Tv nowadays became very stereotype..and as a viewer..I'm really fed-up with the same concept all over again for e.g saas-bahu,sisterly love serial,re-incarnation tracks etc..and it's the high time that they should even bring some changes on the indian television!..As I said earlier..ASA deserves an extension and deserves to be on-air or..maybe another season..so that an ardent fans of Dev-Meenakshi can see some love stories between them because they have the huge potential after Akshi ..and i'm sure if the production house cast them on the another show..they will be one of the most popular pairs in the recent times because of their chemistry! I can't wait to see the casts and the crews in another show because it is already shown on Tv that they have a really good rapports and have a wonderful time to work with each other!..I really think that Apoorva Agnihotri ,Ojaswi and Siddhant deserves a nomination and awards because their character were very fresh and real ,also playing such characters were very tough to portray on screen..but I have a doubt that if they ever get nominated..because some award shows were very biased and stereotype about particular shows and popularity..and let's pray that they receive an award especially Apoorva for the best actor in the lead role..fingers crossed!..I really hope that the PH and the rest reads our comments!..

anizorshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Rightly said these ators deserve teh award , but ITA has become award fuction of masses who stick to the characters who are only running their lives...Larger than life ones...Ouch

Quality characters or critically accalimed characters have less room...How I wish that this show defiently gets nominated and awarded for this wonderful attempt and the actor playing pivotal role...

Mapping of this show t the core of behnd the scenes is shown with cripness, such shows are deep rooted to presentation and the PH have done a beautiful work.. I know the creative team worked very hard in showcasing it and even when they knew they were having 1 month left they had to bottle in so much... Its hard as this show is expandable as it revolves around so many artists and their journey .. The main core ones DC, Meenakshi , Alan Akshat Anagd and Karishma  Sandhya are the cream but emotional thrives are shown by all the individuals..

Even Bobby's character  is so impirtant as he was DC's ri8 hand and he was kicked and many a times the revenge aspect is dwelled into humans to get the evilness out..

The square was getting complete when Karishma was again talked in for such affairs...

DC somewhere shwed each and every one the route to fame where in the end his empirecame crublng donw But he emeerged victorius as His lotus Meenakshi got to stirke Aasman Se Aage, Yet she stood by to see him and they were starting to weave their story somewhere unknowingly which came into existance  in the last episode...

A litle longer would be wonderful as shows get extensions , they get to stay and pull like elastic, ASA was not in that genre they did need more space as the show has always shown many angles of human traits and this is one show where all the casts were real than being in a serail , the way they gave the dialogues the ease they showed and breed of enegergetic people thats what was most important when u watch a 30 minute show and the conversation were witty and sarcastic and everything well complemented...

Just craved for more...Many silent members  who enjoyed the show I am sure are feeling such with show,,,,,

VishakaGal12anizor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.