Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks a looot dear

i dint like anjali n nani today soo mean

anyway heard that arnav will ask nk for help for kushis bd just cant wait for that when nk is there so that mean no sad epi :D it will be fuuun
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great post dear ! Agree with u ! Slowly seeing a change in ArnavπŸ˜ƒ Cant wait for tomorrow !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Enjoyed the episode, When Arnav asked Anjali my face like this πŸ˜ƒ I started laughing man, very well written. Loved your work please pm meπŸ‘
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

How Sweet Fuzzy,...ThnQ darling,...lekin aaj usko jane deti hu,...uska IF Dazzler day hai...tou chalta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  (Bechari hai aaj ehehehehe)

Kal ME ke post pe i shall be waiting to be the first to comment eheheheheheh Kuch aur nahi karungi siway tumhare post ka intazaar...😳

Editted:

Hi Fuzzy i love the epi ... The scene where Khushi told him she is leaving,...agar woh thoda OTT karte tou it would have looked missmatched. Cuz this whole sequence has been very subtly handled... so i enjoyed it. What Khushi said every so nicely hit its mark. *Agar Di khush nahi reh payegi tou aap bhi Khush nahi rehe payenge...*  and the other, *hum kissiko dukh pohonchana nahi chhahte, khaas karke aap ko* looking in his eyes...    That nailed it. Arnav ke dil kop lagi, aur ASR jag gaya ...  πŸ˜†

Arnav ka dimaag ka dahi ho jata hai jab woh Khushi ko nahi dekhta...i was so thrilled to see him looking for Khushi all over the place. He looked totally messed...uske dimaag ne kaam karna hi bandh kardiya,...yaha tak ke yeh bhi bhul gaya ke hi Di is suffering,...jaa ke poochliye *Di apne Khushi ko kahi dekha hai* ehehehe  u have no idea how much i loved that scene. Finaly even dadi got to c what khushi means to him.

Dadi coming to inform him n he thinks is Khushi,...awww how cute. Even when he is thinking *yeh main kya kardiya, mujhe Di se nahi poochna chahiye tha* phir bhi,...dil abhi bhi Khushi mein hi atka hua hai,...tabhi tou Nani ka kandhe pe haath padte hi usko laga Khushi hai...😍

Bechara Kitna tadap raha hai...Arnav u poor thing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Master stroke: *Khushi Buaji ke ghar gayi hai subha subha...*  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Nani ne bola nahi ke ASR ka dimaag satka...

How dare u Khushi Kumari Gupta,...tumhare wapas aneki bhi kya zarurat hai,...nasta ya dawai khane ki bhi kya zarurat hai,...I m coming to give u a piece of my mind,...(waise bhi saath mein mera apne sasural mein nasta bhi ho jayega aur Meri nahi mani tou Buaji tou hai hi meri madad karne ke liye ) eheheeheheheh Fuzzy Bear thats what he was thinking when he stopped b4 heading out the door...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww I missed the SUV today...😭 But on the other hand, Arnav cant come to Gupta, ...warna Arnav ki naak kategi Khushi ke samne,...Isliye ASR ko ana pada...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kya Buaji aap bhi na,...bechare Arnav ne mehnat karke ASR ko jagaya tha, Birthday ke bomb bhood ke Arnav ko phirse jaga diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Uperse yeh bhi poochliye ke ek gift bhi nahi laya ehehehehe

Poor Arnav, now he is going to feel even more Rotten ke he hurt he on such a special day...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ achha hai, jitna bhura lagega woh bharpayi bhi utni hi achhi tarha se karega...

Guaranteed kal uska RAAG ka R bhi badal jayega...*Bhuaji, woh akleli chali ayi issiliye meine sochha mein bhi yehi pe aap sabhke saath Khushi ke Birthday celebration me shamil hone chala aya...* and Khushi *doe eyed with Big 'O' expression ...*

God cant wait for the ME, and NK to come back...but also scare of this NAYA twist.   Hope its not Shyamu, ... *Refering to his tweets*

Chalo dekhte hai,...

Fuzzy ThnQ aur haa, ... aaj mein kuch nahi kahungi Akash ke baare mein,...i was kinda hurt with what he said too,...But gald to see the caring sister in Payal ,...lekin pls keep Akshay out of it Okie eheheheh πŸ˜‰

Avni  πŸ€—

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG .. I am waiting to go home and see the episode .. or may be in utube now..:)
Did Arnav really asked  to Anjali 🀣 🀣

Yaar yeh sare raizada bacche ko bachpan ke kappad nehi pada iss liye itna bigad gaye (see akash ..) .. is liye do char thappad lagana chaiye..

NOTE TO ASR: U STILL NEED SOME TRAINING TO WOO .. GO WATCH SRK OR SALLU S FILM..
Harvard me yeh sikhate nehi hain ..  and Hollywood movie trick wont apply to your bollywooody wife.. do something mubai filmy ... your wifey will love it ❀️

Tips for his anger management : count 100 from back .. ohh no it works for nomal people ... you need 10000 πŸ˜‰

But  ...I am happy at least both of them are out from the pagalkhana ..

bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Awesome post Fuzzy! I loved the title !Excellent πŸ‘

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haha! Love your title...
Finally, we've seen ASR's first step of regretting...
Still, he does it ASR style by threatening her with the contract again...
Let's see how he wins her back now...
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fuzie dear, I heard the song before .. Its really nice
and as usual brilliant post :)
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Enjoyed the episode, When Arnav asked Anjali my face like this πŸ˜ƒ I started laughing man, very well written. Loved your work please pm meπŸ‘

thx😳 added u
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jessicad

Reswaaa!

here before your PM woh bhi first! :D
πŸ˜† im so glad ...

Edit: Hello my hunniebunch! πŸ€—

😳 Jessica aaa aaaπŸ€—

Okay, before I start with my rantings, I'm really confused here... Am I pissed at ASR? Or am I pissed at Khushi? Or am I NOT pissed at all? πŸ€” 
I don't know, cos seriously, I expected Khushi to lash out a lot more than she showed. Why has she become so devoid of anger? Why is ASR so infectiously charming that I can't stay angry with him! Uff I can never understand myself sometimes *shakes head*

This is love...hear the song...sigh...

Getting back to the episode! 

Oh man, those FB's were heartbreaking. I am really liking the selection of FB's they've been showing offlate.. it goes so well with everything that's being played out. 

Khushi was sad, and I was sad too! 
I seriously wanted her to leave before ASR, but ASR being ASR is always spot on time πŸ˜†
I must admit though.. The way he barged in and yelled KHUSHI! My heart was racing within me. I don't think Khushi's heart ever raced so much! *talk about ASR's effect on me* 

🀣 dittoooπŸ˜†

It was really adorable the way he tried to hold onto her and make her stop.
She just couldn't leave him like that could she?

She wouldnt...but im glad she was not there in the morning...let him after  her now...

You know the most unique cum irritating part about IPK.. they never complete dialogues that you've been dying to hear -- "Khushi main tumhaare bina..." 
Im like areeey my hero! complete the damn dialogue! I'm dying to listen to those words since forever. He stopped at that very same point while recovering Khushi too! 

Agree...then IPK will be complete...we dont want that...no no no...

Talking about the best scene of today for me - When he barged into Pooja-thali's room demanding Khushi's whereabouts. Fuzzz I can't tell you how happy I was! He could at least for a split second make Khushi his priority (that too on her birthday) Best scene of today!! 

hahahaha...n u saw their faces...ya i love him for it...πŸ˜†

Can I not talk about Pooja-thali and Dim-wit-brains aka Akash. How can he be so rudeee! ugh.

Payal is so sweet. She obviously wanted to go be with Khushi during her birthday and wish her, but that dimwitted husband of hers..😑 

Love the hug Payal and Khushi shared. It was obviously Payal's way of silently wishing Khushi a happy birthday. My cuties.. they looked adorable today!😳

😳

While Khushi was gazing out at the stars, I hadn't a clue that her bday has started, but when the show got over, I knew why she was star-gazing. She was taking in the blessings of her parents. Beautiful scene. β­οΈ

😭

Loved Arnav in this scene, how he promises himself that he would make her a "part of his life" I had tingles all over my skin at that dialog. I wish he voiced it loud (still hoping)
The way he looked for her as soon as he got up, made me so happy! and I was lost into the screen when he gotto know it was her bday!
Barun was great with this expressions today! Oh how I love my Barun boy! β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ˜‰

Cannot wait for tomorrow Fuzzywaa! Loved your post! esp the part where you said You'd beat Arnav up πŸ˜† Im gonna join you if he doesn't make up properly to Khushi!

Hahahah...im glad ur with me πŸ˜‰

Im actually at a loss of good phrases to put in today. They come up when Im really touched by the episode. *hint* Im waiting for romantic scenes to give my expert views πŸ˜†

Love and hugs to you! πŸ€—
gonna sleep inna while so sweetdreams too😳

thanks...good night n sweet dreams...ahem lol πŸ˜‰πŸ€—