Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

SinghisRain_dropleezakk10simran2697buzz123celaBarun83ipkknd159Arshi_AmazingnashninidarkangelpfizzyfairyDeepthinair76sj07natu220shrubak-kimyasow2428crazy4lyf-Reva-pallavisarkarroseliKhuarvThreeDsrosalinda92dhulanyak_k_alanilandkitty789kritibalachanloves-JB_1DchatterbugLIONHEARTpoonam.gupta12fire_whiskyAce11NeeltaraslankamsleeKavita1000hasheyAleesha7777swat.gRareAngelCrazy_1001priyankaaAvi64paayaaldimple288dakshaavifreaky_insaneAKozAADHIDEVshagun-rocksMariaS395sun2011MairaKhan1180annieKmirnaliniRozy77Kasu4lyfekitty25kripa_khlove_for_serialginaclazylad8-FauZihighonshowsshaz2009sayeed87bipssamin6Aquilinesanny-beautifulsweet-fairyNightingale...nehusashhhbarsitateju695Cetroniareallyhappymehak06-Medha-Shegarf71onetwothreepavi1--Kittu--KatelynMariam_SultanLetzLiveOurLyf..Bubbles..tia.oriafnaPunkin22peepliudaymanyata07gowri1712shagun_sarun..Suhana..jessicadsrijaaa127bella39trina2010priasweet-SI-GulabiBhais--BSI-FaNaTic--zafiGurmeet4Drashti--sumana13--TheDreamCatcherabracadabraSwaNia_2AR_EternalLovejanu1610_NiShI_ashred12sigridSkiranchotte097Arshifan4lifeArshig8RavishingSaRunanumeha_rajatdrunkiiebabenabiiiLaxshaLOVEArshichand1234sbk2pinky89.x-bumblebee-x.chocobrowniessilvia1999Angel13Omorabotitvpal007aaliyahassantamy267--Amy--soharaArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mk-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Di tables r turning... July 13, 2012" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jessicad

IF-Rockerz

jessicad

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Reswaaa!
here before your PM woh bhi first! :D

Edit: Hello my hunniebunch! Hug

Okay, before I start with my rantings, I'm really confused here... Am I pissed at ASR? Or am I pissed at Khushi? Or am I NOT pissed at all? Ermm 
I don't know, cos seriously, I expected Khushi to lash out a lot more than she showed. Why has she become so devoid of anger? Why is ASR so infectiously charming that I can't stay angry with him! Uff I can never understand myself sometimes *shakes head*

Getting back to the episode! 

Oh man, those FB's were heartbreaking. I am really liking the selection of FB's they've been showing offlate.. it goes so well with everything that's being played out. 

Khushi was sad, and I was sad too! 
I seriously wanted her to leave before ASR, but ASR being ASR is always spot on time LOL
I must admit though.. The way he barged in and yelled KHUSHI! My heart was racing within me. I don't think Khushi's heart ever raced so much! *talk about ASR's effect on me* 

It was really adorable the way he tried to hold onto her and make her stop.
She just couldn't leave him like that could she?

You know the most unique cum irritating part about IPK.. they never complete dialogues that you've been dying to hear -- "Khushi main tumhaare bina..." 
Im like areeey my hero! complete the damn dialogue! I'm dying to listen to those words since forever. He stopped at that very same point while recovering Khushi too! 

Talking about the best scene of today for me - When he barged into Pooja-thali's room demanding Khushi's whereabouts. Fuzzz I can't tell you how happy I was! He could at least for a split second make Khushi his priority (that too on her birthday) Best scene of today!! 

Can I not talk about Pooja-thali and Dim-wit-brains aka Akash. How can he be so rudeee! ugh.

Payal is so sweet. She obviously wanted to go be with Khushi during her birthday and wish her, but that dimwitted husband of hers..Angry 

Love the hug Payal and Khushi shared. It was obviously Payal's way of silently wishing Khushi a happy birthday. My cuties.. they looked adorable today!Embarrassed

While Khushi was gazing out at the stars, I hadn't a clue that her bday has started, but when the show got over, I knew why she was star-gazing. She was taking in the blessings of her parents. Beautiful scene. Star

Loved Arnav in this scene, how he promises himself that he would make her a "part of his life" I had tingles all over my skin at that dialog. I wish he voiced it loud (still hoping)
The way he looked for her as soon as he got up, made me so happy! and I was lost into the screen when he gotto know it was her bday!
Barun was great with this expressions today! Oh how I love my Barun boy! Blushing

Cannot wait for tomorrow Fuzzywaa! Loved your post! esp the part where you said You'd beat Arnav up LOL Im gonna join you if he doesn't make up properly to Khushi!

Im actually at a loss of good phrases to put in today. They come up when Im really touched by the episode. *hint* Im waiting for romantic scenes to give my expert views LOL

Love and hugs to you! Hug
gonna sleep inna while so sweetdreams tooEmbarrassed

Edited by jessicad - 13 July 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mariamtkarthimanipkknd159Kavita1000chanloves-JB_1DRareAngelswat.gShegarf71barsitahighonshowslazylad8-FauZiabracadabradrunkiiebabeFazila~

Nightingale...

IF-Dazzler

Nightingale...

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
good post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123chanloves-JB_1DRareAngelFazila~

Nightingale...

IF-Dazzler

Nightingale...

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
good post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelFazila~

srijaaa127

IF-Rockerz

srijaaa127

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome post fazila Clap... I loved reading it
Superb episode... I loved it... Feeling very bad for khushi... Cry but don't worry dear, ur happy days are just started...
I hope arnav brings smile on ur face throughout the life...
Still she's not screaming at him, she's not telling u didn't understand me etc etc...
Khushi is khushi... Am just in love with this character... She wants her arnav to be happy, dii to be happy but what abt her happiness??? Does any think abt her...
From now i just want our loving khushi should be back... Arnav u should do that!!!!
My favourite scene is where arnav is searching for her and he even entered anjali's room completely forgot abt the situation and asked her abt khushi... ROFL ... It was a must scene to watch LOL
That scene clearly proved he's not only for anjali but for his wife too
One thing i hate is anjali's reaction, the RM ppl not even telling khushi's name infront of her
What khushi did to her Confused
The regret track should start from the RM ppl too
Finally gupta's family is back...
Am soo happy watching them... Waiting for ME...
Thanks for the pm fazila Hug

Edited by srijaaa127 - 13 July 2012 at 9:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mzeesanaRareAngelFazila~

lazylad8-FauZi

IF-Dazzler

lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Tongue Excellent post and analysis. GOod episode...didnt show much but just the essence of whats in store for us tomorrow...tomorrow...too far...I want to see the ME NOW!!!!!!

Khushi...Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your Arnav Ji can bring some happiness in your life!!!!

Edited by lazylad8 - 13 July 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelFazila~

shagun_sarun

IF-Rockerz

shagun_sarun

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
amazing fuzzy n i just loved the title...gr8 post!Big smile

Edited by shagun_sarun - 13 July 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngellazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
awesome analyzing loved your post Clap
I was indeed suprised when Arnav literary asked Anjali first thing to her about Khushi heheh Smile
and shocked when Nani didn't call her bitiya and Akash called onlyShocked Khushi...Akash needs some brain Dead...oh Khushi really leave from RM.,,good going Clap
Arnav is shocked to hear Khushi's birth day Shocked
heheh it's so funny how BG starts playing as he hears that Khushi's birthday...LOL
ooo I think now he will go back and plan her birthday celebration with NK and at the evening he will call her to either RM or somewhere out and celebrate with the Rain romanceEmbarrassed..OOO I can't want for tomorrow episode...

Edited by Angel13 - 13 July 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsun2011RareAngellazylad8-FauZiArshig8drunkiiebabeFazila~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top