Aasman Se Aage

ASA adhura rah gaya!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bhattacha

Groupbie

bhattacha

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Cryyeh kya ho gaya...maine to socha tha yeh dono pyar ka izhar karenge lekin in logo ne to kuch kaha hi nahi..kahani adhura rah gaya...ha...r.CryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyu-N181128iluvrainaartisurvi035chand1234shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASA adhura rah gaya!!!!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Yes Adhura Reh gaya.. Its like the time frooze with them staring at each other... Its  a completely different type of ending  never seen before.. where the viewers crave for more but we are left to imagine the rest...Smile

I am not happy with this as atleast unspoken words  needed to be spoken...CryCry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhattachailuvrainaarti-Chandramukhi-

bhattacha

Groupbie

bhattacha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Its really tragicCryCry..kash kuch kaha hota...

bhattacha

Groupbie

bhattacha

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Apurva must deserve the spotlight,but the other new actors like Angad and Karishma were also very good,and all in this show have worked hard I guess,I found no reason for its low TRPs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
NOTHING could be done, This whole TRP system seems Fraud to me , NDTV wants to sue the peoples-meter who are actually manipulating with this so called TRP system...

A novel concept is not what the channel want to show, & they don;t have any patience while shows which are dragging forever & have a loud hue & cry and emotional torture are given  gr8 welcome...

Yes Anagd & Karishma's characters were very good too... People need to understand that  reforming characters are the ones who gather a lot of spectrum Karishma had always the good girl quality  she needed to bring it out & thanks to DC she saw herself finally in that light but the initial seed was sown in by DC

Beautiful show for everyone, YET the  crowd sees elewhere..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.