Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Okay before bashing me...Hear me out and hear me with an open and clear mind...Do not form impressions about what this post may be about in advance...

I agree that there are a lot of fans who support Vikram and Sugni as a Jodi and want to see them together...But let face it guys that was never there in the script in the story line and so its never going to happen...

Lets just take a detour and see the two promos that were aired before the show started...

1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53gNZWiYHtU&feature=fvwrel

2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alw02R1XlTI

Both these promo shed light on Vikram being the bad guy...In the first promo he is to perform the Sardakai which Sugni blatantly refuses.

And in the second promo shows Sugni's journey and all those ever played a significant role in her life...During the Vikram Takur's part she is shown to run away/escape from his clutches...The ultimate person she sees is her mother who has and will always stand by her...

There is also a 3RD promo where the man of Sugni's Dream is shown approach her riding a horse...Which is actually a continuation of the 2nd Promo i have added, but i am not able to find it online...That's the 3RD one that speaks of Vikram not being the man for Sugni...

I saw many posts where Aditya and Sugni's trip and catch and eye-lock seq were criticized and bash to the "T" but the truth is Vikram Takur never was, is and will never be Sugni's knight in Shining Armour...AND that's the catch!!!

Yes Vikram Takur is fascinated by Sugni, and as he claims he might be in LOVE too but this love is build on a foundation of deceit and lies...What will happen when Sugni finds out about Rewa Takurain? That she is alive???? Rewa's mental status is not what's in question here...Irrespective of all these facts the truth is Vikram is very much a married guy and has not divorced Rewa and does not even plan to do so...Keeping all this under wrap, he plans to marry Sugni. Do you really think it would go well with Sugni? She will never agree to marry somebody who is already MARRIED as according to her its going to be equivalent to the ritual/social evil called "Sarr Dhakkai".

The show's base plot is to show the social evils that is followed and practiced in rural India in the name of Rituals and its the lead protagonist's fight to emerge victorious by going against these social evil and lead a dignity filled life...

The character of Vikram Takur is nothing but another TEST she is out through in the name of love and trust...Sugni is naive, she has always wanted to lead a life filled with honor and Dignity...This whole track will only make Sugni all the more stronger and teach her that "ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD"that in short never to trust easily...

Hope that made sense...

Love Viji 

Edited by rickks - 13 July 2012 at 11:55am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53honey_1meenariesyulinrenraylatoyalovelyminimixfungirl09Sandiya90210Liveup59martalindaSparklesDBSweet_Krishna~sweet Ash~sweetonesurvi035orianthistylish_VJmeghna2XAiShBaBy08X-Deepzz-devashree_hPiano1422bumtrinket1gunjan7KalapiLOVE_DMGbDgTSam_KaShianrajlaVinnie79..Tangled..Shell16chitra_raoOmaRamdassAbsoluvGur.N.coolDJ..alicia.-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WAKE UP GUYS! Vikram & Sugni NEVER going to happen" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah we know that was the plan but we're not happy and we're going to voice it. Can't stop us there can you? Sure TVS is the "bad boy" here but the good thing is that we don't see Aditya in the promos - so for me, even if Sugni never ended up with TVS but also didn't end up with Aditya, I can honestly LIVE with this idea. I just don't like the Aditya - Sugni concept for a number of reasons a) No chemistry and b) he's the nephew...

All of us have seen the promos AND let me assure you Zeetv puts out ideas that NEVER emerge. One show in particular was 12/29 KB and the whole show turned into something totally different with two of the characters in the show...a lot of things are never planned.

In fact, in one interview when TVS confessed his love to Sugni...Gulki was talking about how she was orignally expecting that TVS and her mother's character were going to be an item...it was NEVER planned in this way from what she was saying. OR was her character not planning on it..it is unclear..so are they saying that they did a "switch around on the storyboad?" We know that unlike in the US and UK, these scripts are not written months in advance - only the story line, and if the audience is NOT happy with a pariticular storyline, the production team are wise to lsiten and work out something different and still keep within the original premise.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghOlligodspeed12widdydrtulikaSaima2010booglenamitagloryzRaleighbcatcupdANNMTromancefanatriababygirl198722-Deepzz-komal07HillylovebumtrinketdaisyluvJulieDVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-~~~~pyar-ishk

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Yeah we know that was the plan but we're not happy and we're going to voice it. Can't stop us there can you? Sure TVS is the "bad boy" here but the good thing is that we don't see Aditya in the promos - so for me, even if Sugni never ended up with TVS but also didn't end up with Aditya, I can honestly LIVE with this idea. I just don't like the Aditya - Sugni concept for a number of reasons a) No chemistry and b) he's the nephew...

All of us have seen the promos AND let me assure you Zeetv puts out ideas that NEVER emerge. One show in particular was 12/29 KB and the whole show turned into something totally different with two of the characters in the show...a lot of things are never planned.

In fact, in one interview when TVS confessed his love to Sugni...Gulki was talking about how she was orignally expecting that TVS and her mother's character were going to be an item...it was NEVER planned in this way from what she was saying. OR was her character not planning on it..it is unclear..so are they saying that they did a "switch around on the storyboad?" We know that unlike in the US and UK, these scripts are not written months in advance - only the story line, and if the audience is NOT happy with a pariticular storyline, the production team are wise to lsiten and work out something different and still keep within the original premise.

To each their own...Wink You don't like Adi with Sugni its your choice...I am not here to take sides but i do believe that ever since the show has been launched Vikram Takur was always going to be the thorn in Sugni's life...We don't see Aditya in the promo but we do see her Knight who is def not Vikram...Smile

Zee TV ka toh patha nahi...But i sure have followed the work of the writing team who have created some rare and refreshing storyline's and master pieces...So i don't think they would bring about a change in the Base Plot...I don't know about UK and US...but i do know that no matter what the audience wants the PH always sends and discusses with the Channel the theme and its variants well in advance...From the very start this was what had been planned and hey are doing it bang on...

Sugni's mom and TVS an Item??? Wow where did that article come from???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee..Tangled..Absoluv

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
OMG! I've seen these promos and read about them a million times. Please no more. If you guys don't like what is going on, love the Adi character, don't like the TVS character etc why don't you write  and ask them to put the person who is playing the role of Adi in another serial where you fans can watch him to your hearts' content. Just fed up of hearing Vikram is bad, Adi is the real lead. Who cares who the main lead is, I personally care a d...  I don't know about the rest of you but  I watch PHS because of Varun. He is a very versatile actor and it's a pleasure to watch him interact  with the various characters in the show - may it be Gulabia, the mamas and mamis, Dhanuma, his sister, Adi, Sugni and even Amrita. His is a multi faceted role. Varun is marvelous in each and every scene of his. He is here to stay in PSH. I don't care if TVS is the villain and Adi the big hero, it doesn't really matter to me at all. TVS has stolen my heart and will continue to hold me in awe with his great performances. I love you my dear Varun/TVS

Edited by namitagloryz - 14 July 2012 at 12:02am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghlovelyminimixvasunderawiddygodspeed12sunheriRaleighbcatcupdANNMTromancefanbabygirl198722atriakomal07HillyloveVinnie79..Tangled..pankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009-rupa-~~~~

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
We've discussed these promos to death already.LOL I don't know about this particular writing team, but Zee certainly has a history of changing the original script due to audience demands or their own reasons, so nothing is written in stone, no matter what the original idea may be. Besides, if they go with a story line, we as the audience can also voice our extreme displeasure with that storyline as long as we give valid reasons for it. So we'll keep on voicing our displeasure, and for me at least, the day Adi takes center-stage, this serial is finished for me. That's my decision, taken while wide awake, thank you, and you may of course choose to have a different reaction to the story, its a free world.Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghgodspeed12widdynamitagloryzANNMTromancefanVinnie79Hillylovekomal07-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRa..Tangled..

vasundera

vasundera

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I watch the show for Varun too.. fantastic actor! One of his best performances till date. Loved him in Ek Chaabi hai ... Kudos Varun - awesome job! Fingers crossed hope it goes the Jane Eyre Way.. can't help but draw parallels  with Edward Fairfax Rochester. At end of the day Vikram got a raw deal.. its hard not to sympathise with him .. yet again .. its cruel to lock up a mentally ill person ... you see the selfishness too. Varun's pulled it off so well.. the audience is as hopeless in love with his character as Sugni! He's going to break our hearts too along with her's! Sigh!

Edited by vasundera - 14 July 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddygodspeed12RaleighbcatnamitagloryzcupdromancefanVinnie79HillyloveKalapikomal07-rupa-Laila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

godspeed12

Groupbie

godspeed12

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@ vasundera.my sentiments exactlySmile

Edited by godspeed12 - 13 July 2012 at 3:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasunderap_ramsinghwiddypankhudi_TiaRa

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

100% agree. i dont like the jodi either n i dont think it gonna go anywhere if they get married. have love stoy. it kinda sicken me frist he is so much older then her , seconde married   thrid he has a kid. hope this girl wakes up get herself out of this mess.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindasweetoneSam_KaShian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.