India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The New Promo-

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

they showed this during the movie Dil TO PAGAL HAI,late last night,,Jessica visits her parents house,she is in her room,she looks at her things,take s out her specs,wears them and looks into the mirror,and talks 2 herself,then they show, Nandu watching her through the window,he is surprise dhow comw jessica know swhere jassi uesd 2 keep her things ,he says 2 himself" kya jessica jassi hai,aur hai to hamse chhup kyon rahi hai"

will nandu discover jess is jassi?

now gals a sfar as jassi's spects were concerned i thought they wer broken,when purab ha dsteped on them in mauritiousConfused,and then they wer e thrown in the dustbin,then again ,when jassi returne d and she was outside her home,when billu wa s angry with her ,and throwing he rthings out of the house,and they once again showed ,her spects lying broken outside,so how come the same spects wer ecarefully kept in the drawerConfused,plz ,i am confused,she ha d 3-4 spects or what,tr t an d have forgotten what they ha d shown,thier amnesia is getting on nerves now,and to top it all,some body said,this show would go the Kusum way,jassi will marry purab and them arman,plz,does anyon eknow if this is true,Confused, so that i restrain myself from watching this stupid show?AngryConfused

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thanks tablet!!!

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
thanks tablet for the preview!!  It seems that Nandu, her best friend, is going to be the first to figure out that she is Jassi! Embarrassed

LOL your guess is as good as mine, tablet, about the glasses.  Like the diary, these are the specs that just won't go away! Wink  You would think that if the Walias can afford 5 pairs of the same glasses they could have actually gotten their daughter ONE GOOD pair of glasses ConfusedLOL  It would have cost the same amount of money...
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the promo info, tablet!! Yeah, I think Nandu may be the first to put two and two together and finally realize that Jessica is actually Jassi!!! hmmmm... I wonder how long it will be until he finds out though... and then I hope that Armaan is the 2nd person to find out who Jessica is (even though i think he's going to be one of the last ppl to find out...Confused)

Originally posted by anjali308

LOL your guess is as good as mine, tablet, about the glasses.  Like the diary, these are the specs that just won't go away! Wink  You would think that if the Walias can afford 5 pairs of the same glasses they could have actually gotten their daughter ONE GOOD pair of glasses ConfusedLOL  It would have cost the same amount of money...

LOLLOLLOL hehe.. that's true...

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
thnx for the promo..tablet ...as usual..u r up to date..wid all the new promos.. i really wish someone...ne one alteast nandu finds out abt jassi plzz lord.. dont stretch too much....
Anitaharry Senior Member
Anitaharry
Anitaharry

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Ho my god dont tell me that Jassi is going to marry that  Purab it would be a real waste of watching this soap, it would be utter rubbish

Edited by pujas - 02 May 2005 at 10:39am
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged

thanks tablet for the preview!!  It seems that Nandu, her best friend, is going to be the first to figure out that she is Jassi! Embarrassed

LOL hahahahahaha !!! Anjali,trust you to figure that out LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tablet !! Now,don't dissolve dear !! Just think it his way,whenever Jassi got he salary she bought new glasses so that she could see her Armaan sir more clearly.....Embarrassed

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

LOL hahahahahaha !!! Anjali,trust you to figure that out LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tablet !! Now,don't dissolve dear !! Just think it his way,whenever Jassi got he salary she bought new glasses so that she could see her Armaan sir more clearly.....Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOL

Go to top