ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

they showed this during the movie Dil TO PAGAL HAI,late last night,,Jessica visits her parents house,she is in her room,she looks at her things,take s out her specs,wears them and looks into the mirror,and talks 2 herself,then they show, Nandu watching her through the window,he is surprise dhow comw jessica know swhere jassi uesd 2 keep her things ,he says 2 himself" kya jessica jassi hai,aur hai to hamse chhup kyon rahi hai"

will nandu discover jess is jassi?

now gals a sfar as jassi's spects were concerned i thought they wer broken,when purab ha dsteped on them in mauritiousπŸ˜•,and then they wer e thrown in the dustbin,then again ,when jassi returne d and she was outside her home,when billu wa s angry with her ,and throwing he rthings out of the house,and they once again showed ,her spects lying broken outside,so how come the same spects wer ecarefully kept in the drawerπŸ˜•,plz ,i am confused,she ha d 3-4 spects or what,tr t an d have forgotten what they ha d shown,thier amnesia is getting on nerves now,and to top it all,some body said,this show would go the Kusum way,jassi will marry purab and them arman,plz,does anyon eknow if this is true,πŸ˜•, so that i restrain myself from watching this stupid show?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
thanks tablet for the preview!!  It seems that Nandu, her best friend, is going to be the first to figure out that she is Jassi! 😳

πŸ˜† your guess is as good as mine, tablet, about the glasses.  Like the diary, these are the specs that just won't go away! πŸ˜‰  You would think that if the Walias can afford 5 pairs of the same glasses they could have actually gotten their daughter ONE GOOD pair of glasses πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  It would have cost the same amount of money...
shiverz thumbnail

Thanks for the promo info, tablet!! Yeah, I think Nandu may be the first to put two and two together and finally realize that Jessica is actually Jassi!!! hmmmm... I wonder how long it will be until he finds out though... and then I hope that Armaan is the 2nd person to find out who Jessica is (even though i think he's going to be one of the last ppl to find out...πŸ˜•)

This content was originally posted by: anjali308

πŸ˜† your guess is as good as mine, tablet, about the glasses.  Like the diary, these are the specs that just won't go away! πŸ˜‰  You would think that if the Walias can afford 5 pairs of the same glasses they could have actually gotten their daughter ONE GOOD pair of glasses πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  It would have cost the same amount of money...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe.. that's true...

rose85 thumbnail
thnx for the promo..tablet ...as usual..u r up to date..wid all the new promos.. i really wish someone...ne one alteast nandu finds out abt jassi plzz lord.. dont stretch too much....
Anitaharry thumbnail

Ho my god dont tell me that Jassi is going to marry that  Purab it would be a real waste of watching this soap, it would be utter rubbish
Edited by pujas - 18 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: anjali308

thanks tablet for the preview!!  It seems that Nandu, her best friend, is going to be the first to figure out that she is Jassi! 😳

πŸ˜† hahahahahaha !!! Anjali,trust you to figure that out πŸ˜† !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tablet !! Now,don't dissolve dear !! Just think it his way,whenever Jassi got he salary she bought new glasses so that she could see her Armaan sir more clearly.....😳

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Minnie

πŸ˜† hahahahahaha !!! Anjali,trust you to figure that out πŸ˜† !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tablet !! Now,don't dissolve dear !! Just think it his way,whenever Jassi got he salary she bought new glasses so that she could see her Armaan sir more clearly.....😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ms-tabu thumbnail
minnie u have apointπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rumi thumbnail

Hey thanks for he promo tablet!

like Jassi's diary, the specs have once again come back!πŸ˜†!!!!

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well nandu will findout soon i guess (i hope he does after seeing al this),i tink he will also go to the hospital and find out that jessica paid the bill and his bulb will light atlast