Aasman Se Aage

WU-July13th-The End! Tum Ho Paas,DC-Meenakshi...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_balFun007radhiisbindujohalgaya_subsoujik27nipsejKopswacky1990N.Monicasmile365dayssky_watchershilpashreekrishuuuuuuuuuubarbiesweetringroseshubeshashiny3vishaghonanipriyaraj2997Himani19saahaRSG19JasbirdaraArShi_AbhIyaAnkeeeeeAriellaphloxydarkangelpmcmohankarimaanpraman1234pgshahladdoopringle6willinajolly_flLimopriya_remixmeparulfansanjuleecutyeeedollakshaayaSonniharianjana-Deepali-amni375Nirjhor105xXxNoreen786xXxnabz8888vasanthi16zuenaaan-rish-Srushti-chullbulliadi_guptaduskanizoramul_knnancy1996sue_21DOC108shivani003asdpsanmolNiceup-Alina-ashred12jyoti06swethasyam08DJ..zan101sami01shalilikarshNiki_coolDelena-ciousMagical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-July13th-The End! Tum Ho Paas,DC-Meenakshi..." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Dear friends...

Finally with a heavy heart I have to say I did the update.. I am numb since there was no talk between DC and Meenakshi only recollection of all the times  they spent Maybe sometimes  moments  make us feel each other presence and that attraction makes us feel the desire of each other...

This is what they  are showing that DC- Meenakshi are finally the ones who have teh true feelings for each other and the real story is their journey together and that they are the ones who are actually the real attraction...

Such stories are left for imagination...

Beauty lies how you can visualize this as I have always seen and scoped them as a wonderful couple who can speak a lot shaoring same screen space..

This episodes needs to be watched to understand that Meenakshi 's understanding of the real story and the reel story which DC weaved and he himself feel into it and started loving Meenakshi...

I will fix the errors.. But  Today Friday the 13th ASA is finally over...CryCryCry

I will cherish the show   with the way morals and understanding and finally DC's love for Meenakshi his lotus came out...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesmcmohankoolionick-Deepali-harianjanaaan-rishanizorshivani003swethasyam08

mcmohan

Groupbie

mcmohan

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
shanti ji - i love the edning. so unusual and you are write - storytellers leave it to our imagination to imagine rest of dev & meenakshi journey. damn this channel for not giving this show more time... it has leaving us feeling wanting so much more!! like alan say... DC time to write new story for him..

but last moment is so lovely... no words are needed... their realtionship is beyond words now... juts two people ahving found each other with that lovely song playing. just pure emotions... it is a video i will play again and again i think in memory of this beautiful show. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseslooser01swethasyam08sami01shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I agree, In the television world where there are tons of shows which show kitchen politics saas bahu and contented Love stories,

This show thrivees on a lot with human understanding human relationship emotional rollar coaster and beauty with the ignite the flame of self confidence and keeping the morals high...

Meenakshi is DC's lotus whom he showed  smooth days and thunderous days.. She is his passion his attraction from the day she entered his life...She growns on him with teh beauty she holds and will always... And for Meenakshi she started her journey only with DC and she will continue with him...

Such ends are never called ends... They are the beginning of a new relationship and a beautful togetherness...

Nice song they choose, words expressed through that itself emotes passion between them.. The stories  can develop around them as Alan says DC can now write his own story with his lotus Meenakshi Day Dreaming

As much as I love romance, I would love to see scenes of verbalization between DC - Meenakshi  ,  We are let to imagine, I did see the beautiful volcano erupt as they were face to face but definitely greedy for more...

The dance reality show fictional presentation has touched our hearts with its story and  all teh characters were beautifful... ClapClap

But Big disappointment with the channels unfair treatment...CryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaaan-rishneel_jayshivani003swethasyam08

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
am so sad...but it was i feel very beautiful end...best taht coudl eb possible in short time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesmcmohanswethasyam08shanti05

amul_kn

IF-Dazzler

amul_kn

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Shanti, Thnks fr the lovely update of this wonderful episode.

The ending of the show ws awesum & beautiful.

Throughout the show I luved the characters of Meenakshi & DC.

Edited by SINAL_amulg - 13 July 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanswethasyam08shanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thanks fr the update Shanti!!

We love this show n will always do Cry - khushi ki aasoon TongueWink

now that the show ended and i was cross checking the video if this is the end EmbarrassedLOL

The show ended CryCryCry i don't know what to say but atleast they gave an unusual ending for which i wondered but after reading ur update i got it Embarrassed yes its a new story to begin n its on us to think how it will be. Big smile

this show has given me good friends and we had good time in this 3 months sharing lot many views ; will miss this show a lot.

good i dwld the videosLOL for sake of snapshot pics, but atleast i will have this memories with me.

good bye ASA Will miss u Cry

Hey friends a sincere request to u all
Please please please go through the last NL edition of ASA Chronicle which will be the  12th edition - i will post it by Monday at max if not by Tuesday as i have to yet gather all the sections that i can do. Embarrassed

Please peep in to this forum and lets bid adieu to this in the same way as we started with lot of happiness. At least they tried thier level best to end it in what ever time they had. Clap

Edited by swethasyam08 - 13 July 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanshanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update shanti. will miss the show & apu wish
he comes back soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.