Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I don't know if TVS is still going ot end up as the lead but boy-O-boy-O-boy NEVER have have I seen a lead on Indian television totally leave ME blushing. Embarrassed He is such a devil Evil Smile and really KNOWs how to leave a girl weak at the knees.  He definitely knows how to seduce someone...Bad Boy Wink Got to admit, this is such a refreshing change from watching these rona-dona mama's boys that we've been forced to endure for years on Indian Television...guys who wait around for their mother's to tell them when they can even hold hands with their spouses...Finally we see a MAN on Indian television...Unfortunately, he is a bit of bad boy but he's one awesome flirt and has a way with words...

Unfortunately, for the coy and conservative Indian audience, TVS is rather shameful with his actions LOL as his strategy of enticing Sugni into his web is so wrong considering he's such a charmer and so likeable as well. I just wish he'd be honest with her and tell her the truth...he can DIVORCE his first wife...it's not as though it is not possible. I only hope he's got a valid reason for it rather than holding on to money (that's going to be so sad because Sugni would love him even WITHOUT the money)...

Anyhow, fun episode but rather sad as poor Sugni's mother is going to end up looking a fool again as she once again storms into the house...BTW, what a coincidence that TVS doesn't have to leave...will this mean Sugni will go home OR will our Sugni continue to stay with TVS...ALONE in the house as she experiences the joys of playing Mrs. TVS without the marriage?

Bear in mind, once she finds out the truth, she will be torn apart...

My hats off to Varun Badola who REALLY knows how to play TVS so well - don't know WHAT these people are complaining about calling him too old or too fat.Big smile

Check out Hilldee's post on Page 5 - she makes a fabulous point...CVs if this is your approach at making us not like him? It's not working...we're going latoo over TVSTongueWinkEmbarrassedLOL (added 7/14 at 7:03 CST)

Edited by Laila2009 - 14 July 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53p_ramsinghsunheriVirashdrtulikawiddycrazzykurinainakkkyellowpursebostaniannamitagloryzRaleighbcatPutijaChalhovorianthicroziaxxANNMTromancefanSandy66Vinnie79nancy1996KalapiJulieDbumtrinket1gunjan7-Anks-chumki...HillyloveOmaRamdass-rupa--Azy-pankhudi_TiaRa-Deepzz-radev24yipeerani-luckiKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS is SUCH a bad boy!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Laila the episode left me blushing and giggling like a school girl too! Gosh now my heart's beating so fast i can't sleep! And it's 1 am where i live.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashsunheriwiddygodspeed12cupdRaleighbcatyellowpurseHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Laila the episode left me blushing and giggling like a school girl too! Gosh now my heart's beating so fast i can't sleep! And it's 1 am where i live.
I know...I actually got a flash back of my college days and this "rake" as the old English word is used to describe a guy we used to know who had his way with words who could charm me (and others) to pieces...I so feel for Sugni because it's guys like these that make girls do things that they would never normally do. Sugni is dancing on air and while she might not have had slept with TVS, she was certainly not protesting. LOL

Edited by Laila2009 - 13 July 2012 at 11:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatcupdromancefanHillylove

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

well i was left blushing too...such a flirt and charmer. I dont know if sugni falls for TVS or not ...but I definitely have fallen for him Day Dreaming ...such passion wow ...so if she doesnt want him ..I will be happy to have him *grin* ...Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashwiddygodspeed12cupdnamitagloryzRaleighbcatnainakkkyellowpurseromancefanHillyloveLaila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
It really makes me wonder if what Varun's like in real life? Does real life resemble reel life?Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzHillyloveLaila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
This jodi is amazing and they're growing on us day after day. For all the talk about enjoying the story come what may and appreciating the writer's work etc, let's face it - it's the actors that help to propel the story across to us viewers. If the jodi doesn't work, no way the show will take off. The whole project would just fall flat on its face.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godspeed12widdyVirashnamitagloryzSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Look at his guts too...doing all this right under G's nose. And she is unable to stop him.
Its like he challenges her everytime to show that Sugni will listen to him more than her. ANd he plays that game and then looks at G as if I said so!!!!

After all that confrontation with G, next minute he lands up in Sugni's house and then manipulates Sugni to come and stay in haveli ...and looks at G as if try stopping sugni now !!!!

he is definitely turning grey here...but as long as his love is sincere for sugni, I really dont care.

I have a feeling it will be hard fro him to divorce Reva, as she owns maybe most of his property ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

godspeed12namitagloryzRaleighbcatcupdyellowpurseromancefanHillyloveJulieDLaila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

godspeed12

Groupbie

godspeed12

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
their scene was too good today..when he said that I was like" what the heck are you saying ? " and then I saw that playful face that he was just faking that..powerful actors surely..you cannot get enough of them Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashwiddyRaleighbcatnamitagloryzcupdANNMTromancefanJulieDHillyloveLaila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.