Suggestions / Comments

Competition between TB writers?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I have not opened this topic to bash or make fun of any TB writer.
I am making this post to talk about things which i am observing since last few weeks.

I want to ask a question to the TB writers.Is there any competition going on between IPKKND TB writers and Madhubala TB writers?

Since last few weeks,i have been obseving this.If there's an article on Ipkknd today,tomorrow there will be an article on Madhubala.After 2-3 days,there will be one more article/video of Madhubala and the next day there will be one more article on Ipkknd.If one reads these articles/sees the videos,one can clearly find out that the writers are the fans of their respective shows and want their shows to be on top of IF that's why they are publishing atleast 2-3 articles every week on IF.

Every week i see 2-3,sometimes 5 articles every week of these two shows,Ipkknd and Madhubala.It seems like the writers are having some competition to make their shows on top.

But the main problem is some of the articles are totally unnecessary.For example,certain articles of ipkknd are on the current track in the show.People already know what's happening in the show so articles on the current track are totally unnecessary.

Madhubala articles mostly talk about new entries and cameos.Fine,we should know who is entering the show and who is doing cameo but we see articles about people doing even one scene.I don't think there's any need to write an article about an actor/actress who is doing just one scene in the show.And that one scene does not at all bring any twist in the show so why write about it?

It clearly shows some amount of competition going on between these two shows writers.Due to this competition,other shows who are getting very less articles or hardly any article suffer.

Sorry if i hurt any TB writer.If it's my misunderstanding then i will be very happy if it's cleared.If the mods think this post may create some issues then they are free to close it.      

Edited by ritika06 - 13 July 2012 at 10:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshinusshibzMagical_KaSh.DarkParadise..snowflake...MissBindaas..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Competition between TB writers?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Lol! I don't know how the TB team works but I think it is just a few reporters working for all shows. It's just that these two shows have a lot of fan-following on IF and so their articles are appreciated by us fans, even if it's on something we already know. Not that I mean other shows' fans should be deprived of news pertaining to their interest.
Plus, I don't know about Madhubala but IPKKND has always been a very media-friendly show. Not just from TB, but we've been getting tid-bits on it on-screen as well as off-screen from almost every news site. More than between Madhubala and IPKKND TB writers, I think there is a competition between TB and other news sites to give news first 'coz that is how the media industry worksSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinussnowflake.

shinus

IF-Rockerz

shinus

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Yes after all good things sells when its fresh... So its always our first preference cash on to it... This is not just restricted to media, this is how everything works

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
nice topic..LOL on the other hand TB has totally sidelined GumrahDisapprove when every other news site is up to date with Gumrah news..be it new entries..or special epis..or Gumrah being re-aired on star plus or Gumrah making to its second season or all the big names appearing in Gumrah or the stories.. TB doesn't give any of it!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamMagical_KaShsnowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top