hats off to anandi she proved - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
khokhli duniya mein sirf awaaz goonjti hai apni koi nahi hota ki ussey sun sakey gauri mata is busy in hospital jaag in tv no life just fakeness of emotions for jogia 
lovely topic...👏

darling that dialogue simplyyy made my day...at 1st i was shoked what i heard...i had to rewind to see it - if its true what i am hearing...it was out of blue - and then i felt zabradsth jhatka dheary sai deyaa - i simplyy rose form bed and shouted so loudlyyy...yeeepppeee... so trueee...finaalllyyy she scored some point...i felt she jsut tuk all the revenge...so incoently she let pighead known ke is guari really that worth ke you lost evrything ,evry relation,evry people and persona who where with you since you born...is really gauri that worth keyaaa ...  hahahahhaha ... and pighead knew he has been slaped tightly...coz he knew gauri is not a dime worth...
i simply saw that scene more then 5 timess...hehehehe..i still dint dleted it...will see soem time more and then will delete...😆
is baar sacha pyar kyu nahi aaya means gauri kyunki creatives ko ek naya character mil gaya hai shiv naam ka aur logo ko fool bnane ka...
menu

??????????
Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
Unfortunately I don't understand Hindu Language  and I feel so sorry because of that. I cannot follow up their conversation - it is not the same when you read  WU  and when you can understand their speech. But, from their faces, specially from Anandi face  I could understand her feelings.

She  behaves according to her character- with full dignity and respect to Jagi, even he don't deserves this - but she cannot do anything against her moral and ethic principals, she  was just ANANDI !! 
She demonstrate again  her  extraordinary  character, which made all the auditorium  to  respect her  and to support her efforts to overcome .this hard part of her life.

i still think anandi should not have wept at least in front of jagya who had rejected her rather  she could have Just smiled  & said to him Thanks for giving me the chance to find someone better than u.
Originally posted by sumreen

i still think anandi should not have wept at least in front of jagya who had rejected her rather  she could have Just smiled  & said to him Thanks for giving me the chance to find someone better than u.
That would be petty to Jug though he is a slug and dishonest with her own emotions.  Why?  She has done no wrong - her tears are as genuine as her.  If he considers them a weakness then its his dhoka/mistake...her tears don't make her weak.  She has thrived without him and well he knows it,  whereas he has become professional failure.  Now she will thrive even personally while he gets to see the true face of his sacha pyaar.
Loved Anandi's words...Jughead has lost everything in order to gain a flashy lifestyle and a modern wife...Now he is stuck in a relation where there is no trust, no respect and no understanding...
Originally posted by sumreen

OK... this is also one option that she could behave ...
Maybe you are right, it  looks  too much humiliated to show so openly her emotions  in front of J, but obviously  this is her way !

Many of us think that we would  react on some other way in the same situation, but  we never know  what  are waiting us tomorrow  ...
 So,  never say NEVER... !! .
and it wanst just on jagat that she offloaded it was also an answer to her critcs who have now beocme silent, i was always saying she is crying and yet not saying anytihng , it has always been with her she criesbut that doesnt make her weak , her answers showed she was aware of her reality and she stayed true to what we all believed!!
integrity, respect, values and courage to face the situtaions! she was just brilliant!!and i felt like donig a war dance to celberate my happiness and her victory