Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Definitely agni moments played by Navi.Dimple will always be memorable..

Personally i'm adjusting to the new storyline..ankita as nimrit ..have always loved agam the character and of course agni be it played by dimple..navi or now its navi.ankita..

I can say ankita is doing a fine job as its not an easy thing to replace a character who has left a good impression in the viewers heart.a challenging role as its a complete change of characterisation for nimrit now..sweet but will fight her worst enemy and wont spare amrit...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyoupreetoAnurnakrithikasSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "unbreakable sacred bond..Agni (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Great post Saveeta and Agam's acting was awesome especially near the washroom Clap

Will be interesting to see how the stoy unfolds , i am sure there will be lot of MU's but hope Cv's handle it well Thumbs Up

Can't waiit for both Natasha Oberai and Agam to show Evil Amrit her place

BTW , you can call me Saina Smile

Edited by ankitaluv - 14 July 2012 at 3:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyoupreetokrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.