Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
some symbolic moment  of Agam..nimrit today ...

starts with Agam who wants to strangle amrit in her sleep .but he said game will be over too soon as he wants to see her tadap ...lol amrit  is having nightmares of killing nimrit..

Restaurant where tej deliberately takes nimrit as he knows agam..amrit goes there every friday..

Nimrit sits at their fav table and amrit all attitude goes to tell her off..nimrit shifts to another place without meeting them..

The significance of  the sacred bond .going to washroom agam walks by nimrit and her dupatta got stuck in his watch..their usual wedding mantra is played in the background.both stared at each other ..just heart touching..flashback of how her mangalsutra always got stuck in agam's shirt..nimrit dupatta is torn and agam says  he will change it but nimrit words left him in thought..things that are special to me even how much its defective i dont throw them away..

Agam sadly looking at a birthday cake cutting ceremony in the restaurant..amrit got angry as agam took nimrit name and her juice fell on her saree..in fact he  did  it deliberately.as she goes to washroom agam says how i wish there was tezaab in that glass..

Heart touching moment..nimrit in washroom and agam outside who thinks amrit is in there.he asked her to open the door..what follows agam saying all his heart feeling.how every breath he takes is hers ...his beautiful wife..must watch scene as he was talking to nimrit pic in his cellphone..nimrit so happy that agam finally remembers her and love her..about to open the door he says amrit ..nimrit is devastatated..misunderstanding is growing but agam depth of love for nimrit is very heart touching..deep in his heart he is very sad and  is living just to take her death revenge to that amrit..

Finally nimrit says she will take her revenge and will be natasha oberoi from now on MR oberoi  business tycoon daughter..

Maha epi..amrit will meet her match now and i hope agam gets the connection that natasha is his nimrit..

Edited by saveeta24 - 13 July 2012 at 10:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarArShi_AbhIyagowrisaloveyoupreetoAnurna--Saina--krithikasSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "unbreakable sacred bond..Agni" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Awesome post my friend .Clap

What a touching episode today , can't take my eyes for even a second.Clap

OMG those agam words talking to his Nimit just made me cry ,Cry after a long time I cried for a show Cry, that was a magic of agni. HeartAnd in the end D'oh

The duppatta scene was a heart touching one.Day Dreaming

I wished Agam killed Amrit .Angry

I hated Tej for the first time , Why he had to bring Nimrit to the restaurant.Ouch

Arrogant Amrit had to pay for her sins now , Natasha Oberai is on her way other than Agam.LOL

Wish Agam gets to know Nimrit still alive soon.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarArShi_AbhIyasaveeta24gowrisaloveyoupreetoAnurna

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Truly krithi that agam talking to nimrit  pic in his cellphone got me teary eyed..when he put his phone near his heart saying his heart beats only for her..his every breath is for her..words are less to describe that moment..

creatives will let the misunderstanding grow .

now amrit has to face natasha and agam..agam was too good when he said i wish there was tezaab in that glass ..gosh he gets so irritated to play the loving husband for his worst enemy..

I think with time agam will get to know its nimrit..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarArShi_AbhIyakrithikas

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarArShi_AbhIyasaveeta24krithikas

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i hope d misunderstanding wont grow anymore...i just want to see agam nimrit together anyhow...i cant see revenge feeling of nimrit for agam as he is innocent...i shouldn't change d love between our agni...otherwise it may happen in future dat will hv to see agam an nimrit standing against each other...i m waiting for dat day when we will get to see our agni together with no misunderstandingss...nimrit should come to knw dat her agam is innocent n still loves her d same...otherwise it will b too late n it will become impossible for natasha to become nimrit(loving and caring for agam) again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24Anurnakrithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Agam is innocent and there will be a time this will get revealed to Tej and nimrit..

For now nimrit will be stone hearted towards both.somehow deep in her heart i think nimrit  love for agam wont die..afterall the creatives are focusing on their  sacred bond of agni..like today the dupatta scene.in the future also i think there will be moments that will lead agam to realise natasha is nimrit..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurnakrithikas

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
thnx 4 the summary, idk y but  i cn't watch AS in Nimrits role. i cn't seem to b able to connect with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayacjs369

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.