Poll

did u like adi's arrogance/attitude of not listening 2 da other side

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aelloo PKDHians,

Adi's behaviour is suprising to me, he made a judgement without listening to the other side. When his nana tired making him understand he is too arrogant, he does not want to hear a thing!

I don't find adi to be understanding and also mature.

If adi is being soo arrogant now and just listening to one side and making decision, dont u think he will do the same in the future? again he will repeat the same mistake and hurt others and i feel in this scenario it will be pankhu!

hope our pankhu is able to change him and get him mature in this

Supriya😳

PS - wht i mean by other side, is adi not listening to pankhu's family or his nana whn he was he told adi why the tiak issue happend...he jst believs his thoughts not giving chance to see the other side of the story
Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
I can't vote coz I don't see it as arrogance!

He is extremely insecure coz of his parents which makes him suspicious of people...

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction...If Mama's action was unjustified I guess Adi's reaction was to an extent justified...
Yes...He should have Pankhuri out and not made his assumptions...Yes he should listen to his father and nana and give it another shot!!!

But he's scared of getting hurt! Am sure Pankhuri will be able  to ease her way into his heart:)
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you... totally...
yes mamaji did wrong..but i am not geting how can we forget to take a step back...where mamaji and chahaji both asked him to tlak to his parents...and its his arogance ke he asked panjhuri family to send her to his home...this man is nuts keyaaa...and then he has a gal to say to them he undrestands their worryy..but not to get wory as he will acompany her all time...this is arrogance...
and then fault or no fault adi was not supoose to beahve the way he did...yes his anger is justifiable but that was not the way to talk to elders...not at all...
i agreee...i find him high-handedness mannerless argoant person
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya i kno pankhu's family iz also wrong..
Bt atleast he shud listen their side aswelll
I really felt very bad when Adi scolded pankhu when c had called adi in yest epi.. 😭
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

I can't vote coz I don't see it as arrogance!

He is extremely insecure coz of his parents which makes him suspicious of people...

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction...If Mama's action was unjustified I guess Adi's reaction was to an extent justified...
Yes...He should have Pankhuri out and not made his assumptions...Yes he should listen to his father and nana and give it another shot!!!

But he's scared of getting hurt! Am sure Pankhuri will be able  to ease her way into his heart:)

I understand all tht  u r saying i agree with it but it still does not mean you react without giving a chance to the other person to explain themselves!
You just without proof blame or accuse them. We are humans bound to make mistake and it is important to know the reason behind the mistake.

That is not considerate of others feeling. Acting on impulse isnt right

Then should Pankhu's family also barge at Adi and his family about the lie they have said about his parents???
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

ya i kno pankhu's family iz also wrong..
Bt atleast he shud listen their side aswelll
I really felt very bad when Adi scolded pankhu when c had called adi in yest epi.. 😭

totally agree wid u!