Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

DC aur Minakshi aamne samne akhri bar

bhattacha Groupbie
bhattacha
bhattacha

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

aj ka episode bara interesting hone wala hai..mai soch rehi thi k jab DC aur Minakshi aamne samne honge,,tab pahle kaun baat karega?kya hoga pahla shabd?what do you think?

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Pata Nahi kaun baat Karey ga.. The way he comes walking towards her mera dil baita jaa Raha hai..

Maybe Meenakshi Bolegi DC sir...Embarrassed and maybe she will speak.. The stare they showed in the precap I was bowled...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed So baas I so wish yeah lamha kabhi Katam na ho !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

bhattacha Groupbie
bhattacha
bhattacha

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Crysahi baat bola shanti
jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
the end was really disappointing wish they had given more time to this love story

ArShi_AbhIya

mcmohan Groupbie
mcmohan
mcmohan

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
love the ending. just DC and meenakshi looking each other... very beautiful moment. like shanti says i wish lamha never ends and story-tellers are feeling same sentiment.

wish ASA was just starting not ending so we can see more of DC-Meenakhsi love story :(

shanti05

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index