Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

allysiaSejal_Desaicutiemilicoralnymphmrvlsmedhsapa123vgkantusarahjcAMSTeshachdrpallavigoelsexyindianhjariantau123rooplatahimani88asiaheartfatsoshantellbrownalice1234HeenapPravessbh1pia09ami_31ronnie85.Tanya.naj7j&b84Choco_CosmosshivamalaThinker_Bellessroomani-Zaara---BimBim--rahmona_pakswesnehapatro-Aysha-OnlyHope-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHBK Written Update 13th July-Mujhse Galti Ho Gayi" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miracleraj

miracleraj

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
arre i understand rajni's point of view but in business u cant b emotional every time...then to by her logic dont use computers aur lpgo ko kaam milega...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spgamerpari2386pinkcarnationami_31Praves.Tanya.hinz-Aysha-

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Thanks Hinu for the update.

I am with Krish today though I understand Rajni's viewpoint.  Whatever be the reason, the method she chose to show up Krish was not nice...Ouch

Rajni is too stubborn...I don't know how she is the fav bahu of the house!   I didn't like her behavior today in the least...and it is not becoz I am a Krish fan...she was really being uppity today! Angry

There are other ways she could have approached what was bothering her...today, I am totally with Krish and hope he also does not suddenly make a turnaround later and Rajni becomes mahaan...she would be intolerable then!  Dead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555pari2386pinkcarnationPraves.Tanya.GauravsDbesthinzChoco_Cosmos-Aysha--Jwalamukhi-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

mummyben Hug
I havent liked Rajni's attitude from day one...she was just not pleasant or able enough to become everyones favourite...Fine, she cares for everyone but she also has this very dominating attitude...Today was the limit and I can without any doubts say that I DISLIKE her totally !

Again, its not because I'm a Krish fan...just the way Rajni deals with things is not appealing...and like you, I really want Krish to stick to his opinion and not do a dal badal as soon as Rajni sings 'lo aaj mai kehti hoo I love you'ROFL

Edited by hinz - 13 July 2012 at 10:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ssannnya123Pravespinkcarnation.Tanya.blossom2283prernacdaChoco_Cosmosssroomani-Aysha-

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i too agree with all of you

didn't like what Rajni did today,her way was wrong --terminating the maid to convince them and always bringing the same topic even when Krish takes her for dinner

she appeared irritating to me todayTongue

Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 July 2012 at 11:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkcarnationPraveshinzChoco_Cosmosssroomani-Aysha-

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

I really hope it is this attitude of Rajni's that is the answer to Phir Kyun...

How Yashoda supported Rajjo today...she did it so well, she took the whole family with her to Rajjo's side...Kya pyaar hai...YashRaj ki jai ho! Wink

Poor Krish!  I so badly wanted to hug him today!  Cry

Vraj does not know what he is getting into by supporting YashRaj...he will be the next one out in the cold!  ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbesthinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

poor Vraj ROFL

why does Rajni have to be so irritating ???
arghhh !

but I tell u mummyji he will fall for Rajni's whatever technique to manao him and soon we'll see them singing a duet with the gaays in the BG ...ROFL

sbh1Pravesssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

poor Vraj ROFL

why does Rajni have to be so irritating ???
arghhh !

but I tell u mummyji he will fall for Rajni's whatever technique to manao him and soon we'll see them singing a duet with the gaays in the BG ...ROFL

that is what I am afraid of...Rajni might succeed in manaofying him...Dead...and she is so irritating, I don't want Krish to be manaofied by her!   I feel like  Nukeing Rajjoben at the moment!

I want Poulomi to enter the arena now...the time is just perfect!Tongue

pinkcarnationPraveshinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.