Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
godspeed,
Good post. I agree with you fully. All these jodi wars make me uncomfortable. Our daily lives are so tough, studying, working, commuting and all. Last thing I want to do is to come to an online forum and again fight. It is just a story. My view is, say what you want to say but if it is not to your liking, stop watching. Move to another show. That is the only way TV channels get the message. No amount of writing and fighting in a forum gives that message. They will only sit back and laugh at such comments.

TV channels care about TRPs only because advertisers look only at TRPs for sponsoring a show. If TRPs fall, then automaticaly the CVs will change the story. If TRPs don't fall, then we just have to accept it, whether we like it or not.

Why should Sugni marry a Thakur? I want to see a responsible bedia man come and take her away from both the thakurs. The best lesson for the thakurs will be a bedni who rejects them.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chill out guys ! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by godspeed12

Dear laila2009,
 I understand your point completely ..as I said I am myself a sugvi fan and I 'll pick them always over ADi-sugni..I started watching this show for  Varun badola..then I started liking the show and ultimately Sugvi..What I meant was that we should not take this way too seriously and should enjoy this as any other mode of entertainment. I completely respect that you have your point of view and you stand by it. 
 P.S. I recently watched aek chabi hai pados mein after I started searching for Varun's other shows and it was a brilliant one..urmi and sandeep were too cute Smile
How do you define "too seriously?" Is coming here and protesting an opinion "too serious?" "Too serious" means kidnapping the CVs and holding them hostage until they write what I want...although that might not be a bad idea LOL Mmm, wonder I could do that Wink Look, I enjoy the show but I will so gag if they destroy this because it is so good to watch SOMETHING different. I was so fed up with watching dramas where the guy can't do anything without his mother's consent...even grown men are that way in darams. It is nice to see a guy with a career - even if it was inherited...confident in a sophisticaed without shouting his mouth of an acting like an idiot.

Typically the TVS character is NEVER the lead; these stronger roles are reserved for the uncle, elder brother or father of the lead.  I have always wondered WHY writers have never been more adventerous or more daring and thought hey, this is really good. Now I am to find out that Zeetv has still a long way to go...

Agree Laila, Zee TV male leads are always so lame. Manav in PR is so weak he doesn't realise his mum is the devil. Arjun used to be strong but now CVs have made him a fool. Even the new show Rab Sona Isq looks bad, the male lead appears naive. Vikram Singh is indeed a breath of fresh air on TV today. We want more of him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddycupdcroziaxx

godspeed12

Groupbie

godspeed12

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

godspeed, where can I watch 'aek chabi hai pados mein' please tell me, thanks.  By the way beautiful post, loved reading it!

hi..I saw it a while ago on youtube..including  fan videos and stuff..Smile

godspeed12

Groupbie

godspeed12

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by godspeed12

Dear laila2009,
 I understand your point completely ..as I said I am myself a sugvi fan and I 'll pick them always over ADi-sugni..I started watching this show for  Varun badola..then I started liking the show and ultimately Sugvi..What I meant was that we should not take this way too seriously and should enjoy this as any other mode of entertainment. I completely respect that you have your point of view and you stand by it. 
 P.S. I recently watched aek chabi hai pados mein after I started searching for Varun's other shows and it was a brilliant one..urmi and sandeep were too cute Smile
How do you define "too seriously?" Is coming here and protesting an opinion "too serious?" "Too serious" means kidnapping the CVs and holding them hostage until they write what I want...although that might not be a bad idea LOL Mmm, wonder I could do that Wink Look, I enjoy the show but I will so gag if they destroy this because it is so good to watch SOMETHING different. I was so fed up with watching dramas where the guy can't do anything without his mother's consent...even grown men are that way in darams. It is nice to see a guy with a career - even if it was inherited...confident in a sophisticaed without shouting his mouth of an acting like an idiot.

Typically the TVS character is NEVER the lead; these stronger roles are reserved for the uncle, elder brother or father of the lead.  I have always wondered WHY writers have never been more adventerous or more daring and thought hey, this is really good. Now I am to find out that Zeetv has still a long way to go...

by writing "too seriously "..I was just pointing towards the heated arguments that took place here..this discussion is never ending long..let us enjoy our Sugvi scenes for as long as we can Smile 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.