Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone..I just wanted to say something regarding all the heated arguments that I saw regarding the jodi questions..I feel everyone has the right to say what they feel and a healthy debate is no problem but we should not forget that CV's have already decided the fate of the show and it is our choice whether we want to see it or not..I am a Varun Badola fan and I have loved his past characters that he played..he does justice to whatever he does..The CV's made us love SUGVI and we did ( most of us anyway 😉) and now they are showing some drifts and Sugvi fans want them to be together at the end but I am sure that the same fans will not want sugni and vikram if he is indeed cheating her. So if the CV's have made us love them..they can surely make us hate them as well. The makers of the show are really talented and they know what they want,how they want  and when they want it. As said earlier that there are many layers to the character of Vikram and we are witnessing it slowly but all sugvi fans want that the only thing uncomplicated about him should be his love.well for that we have to wait and watch. I am sure the people who have read Jane Eyre know that when Jane got to know about Rochester's past..she Left him and they were separated for some time during which she even got a proposal for marriage though there was no love involved there but she could not do it and came back to him after their long struggle and separation. I would love to see that here but as I said..we need to wait and see what the CV's have decided.
 As for the present storyline..yes there will be many things coming in the way for SUGVI but right now I can't digest the fact of Adi being with Sugni because one way or the other she is for now his would be mami and it is weird. I have seen this point earlier in this forum and I repeat it again that if CV's really wanted ADi-Sugni then they should no have shown the mama-bhanja angle. Having said that I want to point out that I am not directing this to anyone and being uncivil..I just feel that we should have faith on the makers of the show that they will not let us down because as fans of the show what we really want his sugni getting her subah and true love of her life..😊
Awesome post

I don't understand what is so hard about agreeing to disagree. I hate jodi arguments they're the death of many forums here. You can't post your views without being question about why like a certain character like is any of there business. Like who you like and move on it isn't necessary for others to feel the way you do.

Now people are saying story changed like they were part of the writing team. We don't know how the story is going to go but get all worked up cause of forced scene is ridiculous. All the characters are going to have scenes together so don't see the big deal in that at all. I enjoy the chemistry of most of the characters and right now am loving Gulabiya & Vik scenes cause the actors are amazing. I enjoy scene of actor & actress's who can act.

So please stop these jodi polls and respect others difference of opinion cause there way more to PSH then jodi
Well said..I myself am a fan of Sugvi and I love them together ..the characters and the actors are brilliant ..we have seen their romantic chemistry and maybe after knowing the truth we will see their questioning each other chemistry which I know will be great..the show makers have done a great job..they have made these characters so life like and they have got so attached to us which has given way to the heated arguments here...needless to say..everyone has their own point of view ..God bless all ðŸ˜Š

Sorry, I disagree.  We are all entitled to expressing our viewpoint about a story. If we are unhappy with how it is developing then we do have a right to say something. I am not happy, I will say it. I am entitled to express this view as much as someone as the right to perfer the Sugni-Aditya relationship. What I saw between these two characters was a well written love story - it was delightful to watch. I was pleased to see for once that writers showed a male lead who was confident, mature, togther and not some rona dona kid of a rich man.

Now, we are fed the same old idea that when a man is strong, he must have some ugliness about him and thus cannot be the lead. Sorry but what I thought I saw as a refreshing change turned out to be a huge disappointment.

IF the writers intended to show a deceptive TVS, then they did not need to show a man who was of character. IF they wanted to have Sugni with someone else, WHY did they pick his nephew? IF they wanted to have her make a friend, then WHY did it have to be his girlfriend? Sorry guys but as much as I understand your point, it is rather disappointing to say that you will sit back passiviely and accept what the writers will give you.
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
From my experience of watching shows on Indian television, writers have rarely give me what I have wanted...I have thus far been pleased with only two shows that I have seen Aek Chabi and PSH in how they have actually developed the relationship between the two leads - or whom I thought were the leads...I guess I am going to be very disappointed with this show now IF the writers destroy what I saw as a potential couple ESPECIALLY as I initially had accepted that they were NOT going to be one. Now its like getting the rug pulled out from under your feet once you've started to get comfortable.
Dear laila2009,
 I understand your point completely ..as I said I am myself a sugvi fan and I 'll pick them always over ADi-sugni..I started watching this show for  Varun badola..then I started liking the show and ultimately Sugvi..What I meant was that we should not take this way too seriously and should enjoy this as any other mode of entertainment. I completely respect that you have your point of view and you stand by it. 
 P.S. I recently watched aek chabi hai pados mein after I started searching for Varun's other shows and it was a brilliant one..urmi and sandeep were too cute ðŸ˜Š
godspeed, where can I watch 'aek chabi hai pados mein' please tell me, thanks.  By the way beautiful post, loved reading it! Edited by namitagloryz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by godspeed12

Dear laila2009,
 I understand your point completely ..as I said I am myself a sugvi fan and I 'll pick them always over ADi-sugni..I started watching this show for  Varun badola..then I started liking the show and ultimately Sugvi..What I meant was that we should not take this way too seriously and should enjoy this as any other mode of entertainment. I completely respect that you have your point of view and you stand by it. 
 P.S. I recently watched aek chabi hai pados mein after I started searching for Varun's other shows and it was a brilliant one..urmi and sandeep were too cute ðŸ˜Š
How do you define "too seriously?" Is coming here and protesting an opinion "too serious?" "Too serious" means kidnapping the CVs and holding them hostage until they write what I want...although that might not be a bad idea 😆 Mmm, wonder I could do that 😉 Look, I enjoy the show but I will so gag if they destroy this because it is so good to watch SOMETHING different. I was so fed up with watching dramas where the guy can't do anything without his mother's consent...even grown men are that way in darams. It is nice to see a guy with a career - even if it was inherited...confident in a sophisticaed without shouting his mouth of an acting like an idiot.

Typically the TVS character is NEVER the lead; these stronger roles are reserved for the uncle, elder brother or father of the lead.  I have always wondered WHY writers have never been more adventerous or more daring and thought hey, this is really good. Now I am to find out that Zeetv has still a long way to go...
godspeed,
Good post. I agree with you fully. All these jodi wars make me uncomfortable. Our daily lives are so tough, studying, working, commuting and all. Last thing I want to do is to come to an online forum and again fight. It is just a story. My view is, say what you want to say but if it is not to your liking, stop watching. Move to another show. That is the only way TV channels get the message. No amount of writing and fighting in a forum gives that message. They will only sit back and laugh at such comments.

TV channels care about TRPs only because advertisers look only at TRPs for sponsoring a show. If TRPs fall, then automaticaly the CVs will change the story. If TRPs don't fall, then we just have to accept it, whether we like it or not.

Why should Sugni marry a Thakur? I want to see a responsible bedia man come and take her away from both the thakurs. The best lesson for the thakurs will be a bedni who rejects them.
Originally posted by Laila2009

How do you define "too seriously?" Is coming here and protesting an opinion "too serious?" "Too serious" means kidnapping the CVs and holding them hostage until they write what I want...although that might not be a bad idea 😆 Mmm, wonder I could do that 😉 Look, I enjoy the show but I will so gag if they destroy this because it is so good to watch SOMETHING different. I was so fed up with watching dramas where the guy can't do anything without his mother's consent...even grown men are that way in darams. It is nice to see a guy with a career - even if it was inherited...confident in a sophisticaed without shouting his mouth of an acting like an idiot.

Typically the TVS character is NEVER the lead; these stronger roles are reserved for the uncle, elder brother or father of the lead.  I have always wondered WHY writers have never been more adventerous or more daring and thought hey, this is really good. Now I am to find out that Zeetv has still a long way to go...

Agree Laila, Zee TV male leads are always so lame. Manav in PR is so weak he doesn't realise his mum is the devil. Arjun used to be strong but now CVs have made him a fool. Even the new show Rab Sona Isq looks bad, the male lead appears naive. Vikram Singh is indeed a breath of fresh air on TV today. We want more of him!