Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Udhay

Thanks for sharing pinky!!

Hi Udhay...wassup...After long time ...๐Ÿ˜‰
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ab to her jagah se conformation mil rahi hai. I hope sab hume dhokha na de rahe ho. Bus kisi tarah se aaj mohan dream se uth jaye.
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"dile se bachelor"?? is that what the dir has said on fb? Sudhir sharma ji hi hain na? sorry to say then  cvs have lost it๐Ÿ˜ญ
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

1-i think if you look at the statements sonal ganatra and sudhir sharma are making you feel they too  are taking potshots at the show and as if they are now there only in  name as a rubber stamp and colors is producing writing  and directing the show

2-now you may call me stupid,foolish,naive,optimist or even an idiot and our dear friend  shamil may even write a spoof on me as a naive stupid fan but i still feel there is hope for optimism as you see article came out on thursday night so i guess all that stuff  about mm marriage and dream would be a last minute decision but by  then they would have already shot thursday and friday episode so we may just see some logical corrective action by next week so i hope

3-even rangmunch article said that  mr marriage track was on but there was something more then it meets the eye  so  i guess there must be some twist we can expect

4-i dont think we can take statements made by  sudhir sharma  or sonal at facevalue as they would themselves not divulge the suspense before episode is telecast atleast on record otherwise they are violating contracts and lets face it whether we like it or not we know from  past experience people from entertainment industry can go to any lengths for their product   and whether buzz is positive or negative important thing for them is buzz is there

5-i think  if mr marriage is real  then it still can rescued as i feel they can show riddhima as some sort of a fraud who dupes mohan or riddhima is already married

6-i still feel mm marriage is atleast a month away so all the things would be amicably resolved by then

7-and if sudhir sharma really made the statements and not just to confuse i can safely say he was smoking pot at that time so just ignore
Edited by realworld123 - 11 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
Not sure what to think after yesterday's Episode. I missed Monday-Wednesday! This was a surprise to me.
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: realworld123

1-i think if you look at the statements sonal ganatra and sudhir sharma are making you feel they too  are taking potshots at the show and as if they are now there only in  name as a rubber stamp and colors is producing writing  and directing the show

2-now you may call me stupid,foolish,naive,optimist or even an idiot and our dear friend  shamil may even write a spoof on me as a naive stupid fan but i still feel there is hope for optimism as you see article came out on thursday night so i guess all that stuff  about mm marriage and dream would be a last minute decision but by  then they would have already shot thursday and friday episode so we may just see some logical corrective action by next week so i hope

3-even rangmunch article said that  mr marriage track was on but there was something more then it meets the eye  so  i guess there must be some twist we can expect

4-i dont think we can take statements made by  sudhir sharma  or sonal at facevalue as they would themselves not divulge the suspense before episode is telecast atleast on record otherwise they are violating contracts and lets face it whether we like it or not we know from  past experience people from entertainment industry can go to any lengths for their product   and whether buzz is positive or negative important thing for them is buzz is there

5-i think  if mr marriage is real  then it still can rescued as i feel they can show riddhima as some sort of a fraud who dupes mohan or riddhima is already married

6-i still feel mm marriage is atleast a month away so all the things would be amicably resolved by then

7-and if sudhir sharma really made the statements and not just to confuse i can safely say he was smoking pot at that time so just ignore

๐Ÿ˜† come on yaar! why wud I call u stupid?? I never do that!

@red- what suspense r y talking abot? the episode is already aired! they showed the marriage. and u still clinging on to 'hope'๐Ÿ˜†
why wud sonal & sudhir lie  when their comments will only get them gaalis.
please come back to reality๐Ÿ˜Š

realworld123 thumbnail
@shamil

well same article you quoted earlier had mentioned about a huge twist to be revealed after a month now twist is something which is not known to audience so surely it cant be about marriage as it was clearly shown so something is hidden by the way are you jhaapu in disguise as everything you are predicting is coming true and   dont worry i dont take tv shows seriously   so it is ok   
realworld123 thumbnail
about  sudhir-sonal well  negative publicity is the best publicity  thats all i can say so now if what they are saying is true so should we expect mohan commiting bigamy
joshethan thumbnail
If any body has excess to Sudir Sharma pls be kind enough to throw some rotton eggs on his face. This man is confused with bachorhood and virginity...He has murdered the concept of NBT ie love between a bachlor and a widow...he has played with the viewers emotions, he has assasinated Mohan's character, he has confused vieweres by 1st spreading rumors about dream/fake marriage...giving wrong interviews to make people remain glued to tv ..he has given ardent fans of NBT sleepless nights..he is a butcher...All this for trps?? maybe the TRP's will be good this time only because he misled d people to watch the episodes but how long ? just check the comming weeks he will have to wind up this stupid show๐Ÿ˜ก which was one upon a time a treat to watch..

3 time I tried to  quit this show but I am forced to watch it because my husband is interested in watching , for him it is a comedy circus while for me it is torture.