Aasman Se Aage

Dc and Meenakshi <3 wow what a beautiful end!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Literally had tears in my eyes while watching the PRECAP.

OMG I LOVE THE CV's FOR GIVING US SUCH A BEAUTIFUL END. 

Meenakshi was able revive the good person within DC. And the fact is established that Meenakshi and Dc have always had a soft corner for one another yet they were never aware of it. 

I AM SUPER HAPPY AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ASWELL. And even though we have been upset with the channel finishing of the show so fast, we should celebrate because the wonderful Aasman se aage team has given us our desired end. 

Thankyou cvs and Thankyou all the members on this forum for sharing your views. It has been a pleasure to interact with you all. Wishing you all the best and hope to see you on other forums in future. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesAnkeeeeeArShi_AbhIyaakshaayaFarahNooriNishrahKhalidNandzLuvaan-rishchand1234sami01shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dc and Meenakshi <3 wow what a beautiful end!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Aww so swwetly said..Yes dear I saw the precap so many times I am on cloud nine
Always saw a beautiful equation between DC-Meenakshi Nd it has grown with a lot of dimension
I am so greedy for more scenes between them, I know it will be the last episode today they have an amazing chemisty and thanks to CVs to have this made a full circle between DC-Meenakshi his lotus whom he knows has withstood all the thunder and gown in his heart Embarrassed

The end is nearing I feel a lot void as this show and the cast espically Apurva I waited for to comeback for more than 1 1/2 years . Beautiful show which touches ones heart and will always be close the character of DC

As a forum who loved the show we should celebrate as I felt like a family here and many views and understanding human traits were experienced in here Smile

Channel was unfair but what I liked is the show taught a lesson to the world of TRP

Aasman Se Aage is phenomenal Clap

Such shows are rare and gr8 to see many people appriciating it in the forum

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaakshaayasurvi035aan-rishNandzLuv-Chandramukhi-

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I agree with every word you have said. It was such a good show and what a journey Meenakshi went through. 

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Can't even believe the show  s goin off  Cry

I loved DC & Meenu  Day Dreaming Expected sooo many romantic scenes frm thm ..Gonna miss them badly Hug

Edited by NandyLove - 14 July 2012 at 11:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyasurvi035

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.