Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
There are some forums like Sports and cricket, food, drinks and recipes etc., are without DT. Whether will it get Dt's soon/ Aahaana is the one who admins those sections also?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DT less forums" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Those forums You Mentioned arent having much of the things/Activities/Issues which needs immediate moderation so i guess those forums arent having any DT.
And Promoting someone from that forum as DT requires that forum to be Active by carrying more and more activities from members.
I Have Somewhat Info About How The Promotion Thing Works.
Its That If A Forum's Activities and Issues Can Be Handled By A Single Person's Moderation that is (Channel Mod or Global Mod) Then Quiet Frankly No Member Of That Forum Is Promoted As DT.
And Aahaana Does Not Moderate Those Sections Since She Doesn't Have Right Over Those Sections.
Its Global Moderators Who Takes Care Of Those Sections But Only When They Are PM'ed Something About Those Forum.
So If You Are Having Any Issues You Can Always PM Global Moderator *Shruti* Or Channel Moderator Aahaana To Direct You To Shruti As Shruti Is Busy Most Of The Times So Your Issues Regarding Those Forums If Any Can Be Directed By Aahaana To Shruti. (I Always Do Dat As I Always Bug Aahaana For The Same Wink Shocked ROFL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you Bipin even i too contacted Aahaana for a GA:-)

Magical_KaSh

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
All the forums you have mentioned above come under Aahaana, because she is the Channel Moderator of the General Forums on India-Forums. So, yes. You can say that she is the only DT member of those forums.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Non-Teleshow forums are less active, so i guess Aahana alone can handle them all well Tongue

DeviatedTesoro.

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

All the forums you have mentioned above come under Aahaana, because she is the Channel Moderator of the General Forums on India-Forums. So, yes. You can say that she is the only DT member of those forums.

Aahaana is the CM of IF General sections not General Discussions Forums so aahana cannot handle those forums since she dont have rights over GD Forums. Smile
I guess u got confused with general sections and general discussion forums the forums mentioned by topicmaker fall under GD Forums Smile
And GD Forums dont have any channel mod it used to have one in the past bt after she left no1 was promoted as CM of GD Forums.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

Aahaana is the CM of IF General sections not General Discussions Forums so aahana cannot handle those forums since she dont have rights over GD Forums. Smile
I guess u got confused with general sections and general discussion forums the forums mentioned by topicmaker fall under GD Forums Smile
And GD Forums dont have any channel mod it used to have one in the past bt after she left no1 was promoted as CM of GD Forums.

No no, I wrote General forums. Not General Discussion forums. Check bold in my actual post.

About the moderation rights, if the forum isn't active then there is no DT needed, therefore no one gets promoted for those forums. Smile

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 31 July 2012 at 2:56am

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bipin2012

No no, I wrote General forums. Not General Discussion forums. Check bold in my actual post.

About the moderation rights, if the forum isn't active then there is no DT needed, therefore no one gets promoted for those forums. Smile

ok but u said @Red Bold the forums TM mentioned comes under Aahana which does not Embarrassed

so i thot u r confused between General sections and General discussionsSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top