Phir Subah Hogi

Sugni in the mansion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Can someone explain WHAT we are going to gain as viewers with Sugni in the mansion? I mean, what do we expect if TVS is going to the city? Will he be decent and let her return home or will she continue her stay there once he gets back? Jiji with the sick relative, Aditya and Amirta back in Delhi (thank gawd no more Aditya Sugni scenes)...so what do we expect to see happen? Will Sugni dress up as TVS wife Reva to impress him...strange...errie if she does...these episodes are so short but thank goodness we get five a week.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzPutijaChalhovSandy66romancefanVinnie79tulipdaisyyipee..Mishh007..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugni in the mansion" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Laila I too was thinking whats the intention behind getting Sugni shifted to his haveli. Maybe TVS will come at night and elope with Sugni or Sugni will know some raaz in the haveli in his absense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunram

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
maybe sugni comes to know about some secret in the haveli...maybe about reeva...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

Laila I too was thinking whats the intention behind getting Sugni shifted to his haveli. Maybe TVS will come at night and elope with Sugni or Sugni will know some raaz in the haveli in his absense.
Both...see in Jane Eyre, Jane finds out that Mr. Rochester is married when the magistrates show up and refuse the marriage. The brother of his wife is the one brings these people...so once the only family shows up, then do we have to suffer with the Aditya Sugni romance at that point because I cannot picture Sugni wanting to be with TVS at that point since she has openly stated that she will leave TVS if he is married...then we have THE END of the jodi. I would hate to watch a TVS get ugly over Sugni leaving him...it woudl just ruin his character...the direction of the show is bothersome..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanSandy66Vinnie79yipee

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Aarathi even I thought they will run away

Laila I dont want  Sugni to go there if its to bring Adi and Sugni closerDisapprove

I think now G will take help of TJS and big drama will happen all will know truth and wedding will be stopped  maybe  TVS and Sugni will run away.Ouch lets see why but the show is interesting

Maybe Sugni will support TVS as his wife is madConfused

Edited by chalhov - 13 July 2012 at 12:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanSandy66Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.