Nausheen maybe coming back to Kkusum...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Nausheen Ali Sardar's entry in Kkusum is still a 'Will she? Wont she?' Finds Vickey Lawani.

Nausheen: in or out?

We all raised eyebrows when she agreed to play mother to Aashka Goradia, despite refusing to do so at first. "Yes, Nausheen Ali Sardar is coming back in Kkusum to play the title role again," said a Balaji official, not so long ago.

The latest is that the beautiful Nausheen is still not sure of her future course of action. She was supposed to start shooting today but for Balaji and Sony's Kkusum but it did not materialise!

When contacted, Nausheen said, "I had clearly told that I won't do the mother-daughter track with a high number of scenes on a full-fledged note. That has still not been worked out."

But where would Aashka (Kkumud) go? "I have no problems with Aashka per se. My only objection is that I wouldn't play mother to a 25-year old. Hence it was decided that if the mother-daughter tracks would be shown, those scenes would be minimal."

Seems, Nausheen's pre-condition has been difficult to adhere.

Cut to Aashka whom we hear will not be a part of the show anymore. Some media reports say that Kkusum's daughter will be bumped off in an accident. "If that is the case, fine. But I hope the production house and the channel are clear with me and don't take me on a wild-goose chase, like they did to Manasi Joshi Roy," Aashka points out. It would be recalled that Manasi was first given marching orders, then asked to stay back, and finally shown the door.

And what about her equation with Nausheen, which we hear is not too good? "Ever since Nausheen opted out of Kkusum, we haven't been in touch. Even otherwise, we only had a hi-bye relation.There is no animosity between us, though," she offers.

We hear that Star Plus is not too keen on letting Nausheen go back to Sony. That could also be one of the reasons why Nausheen's entry into Kkusum is still in a limbo. The million dollar question is: Will Balaji and Sony go back to Manasi Joshi Roy? If so, will Manasi who was terribly upset when she left, accept the offer?

Ekta Kapoor's Kkusum is placed at a stage as interesting as one of the twist in her soapy tales.

Posted on 19 April 2005
7:20 pm
very old article. a lot happened after that article😕
Sie isnt coming!She is a selfish person! Hey Nausheen->THINK ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$😉