IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Hi all Maaneetians
how r u all
I'm really so so happy for giving ur all love and support towards my FF  "

Do Ajnabee MG FF

"
I'm really happy and  this I start almost 2nd week of May and more than 2 months I reached 2nd thread with all of ur support and love
& big hugs and lots of love to all of u my sweet readers
keep supporting me and loving me and my FF like this

All of u always giving me ur love, support for my all FF and I hope and wish and req u all to continue this in future also
love u all
my new FF

" Do Ajnabee"

Glitter Text
http://i.imgur.com/mXlwA.jpg

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

pls see the next posts also

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 25 November 2012 at 10:14pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashibhawna02sheetalvasalove_lavnyaAmor.abina03indiegirlm-g19sree.maneetLadyArwenpranita1202fatema_007kabslocksangel_smilyhappydays30sowmyadharinidreamy4everdreamymishti88ana1411JananivjcCherishhAwari_Maanpreeti.1_Jyothi_ambeernsoni4evazaara2212shalini286n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyroShruthe-Mithuna---Ratna--mandy15honeygrapeaamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetCrazzyBusymandymoredivareenajanu_2006swetha10khwaishfan.LilGreenRobot.MonaSWritesimpoojavermasingh24tamanna1391manesha76goldenmoonspvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Ajnabee pt13pg143,NEW Thread Link added page154" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text

Concept :-

He is MP             

She is First Yr M.COM student

He is King of his Place, territory

She is Princess of Her Home

He is laadla of his home

She is laadli of her home

He is arrogant, angry

She is kind hearted.

He has his own charm to love his near ones and destroy his enemy

She has her own charm to make every one love her.

He has his own world and very few friends

She has lots of friends and she can make easily any one her friends

He is well matured

She is too naive and innocent

He don't believe in love , he believes in hard reality

She dreams about her prince charming and for her love is everything.

His love for his near one is extreme

Her love for her near one also extreme

His hate for his enemy also extreme

Hate word doesn't exist in her life

Meet MP Maan Singh Khurana and bubbly, beautiful Geet Handa in

"Do Ajnabee"

Vm made by Angel (gelgurti)

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 July 2012 at 12:41am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashibhawna02love_lavnyasheetalvasamaankisimmAmor.LadyArwenHADmishtisree.maneetabina03sstylishdollm-g19pranita1202fatema_007mansi.tripathikabslocksdreamymishti88ana1411Jananivjcangel_smilysowmyadharinidreamy4everDantaDeepasoni4evaNiharika.NairambeernTia-AFreeBirdAwari_Maan_Jyothi_Sexy_WitchMonaSWritesimpoojaverma.LilGreenRobot.TyroShruthe-Mithuna-honeygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaseemamarymandy15--aarthi--aamirkhanfanhinal_maaneet--Ratna--khwaishfanmandymoreCrazzyBusyswetha10pop77divareenajanu_2006manesha76tamanna1391singh24goldenmoonspvd

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text

Maan Singh Khurana :-30yrs old MP, he is very hot, strong, , rude some time, arrogant, man, for him everything is extreme ,love or hate. He loves his family very much.his enemy feared him like hell.In his dictionary forget & forgive doesn't exist.

Geet Handa :-22yrs old, first yr Student of  M.com , beautiful , matured, bubbly girl, she dreams about her prince charming and waiting for him. For her world love is everything.

Savitri Singh Khurana :-51yrs old mother of Maan Singh Khurana ,very determined, strong headed woman, once she handled alone their family business

Rajveer Singh Khurana:-57yrs old retired from his party and business ,he was once shrewd business man. He is still has authority ,people said maan got it from his parents , sply from her papa . he is still an angry young man but has golden heart.

Megha Khurana:-20yrs old sister of maan Singh khurana , daughter of  Savitri Singh Khurana , princess of her house and everyone's heart. But very arrogant, & snob. But loves her brother very much.

Aditya Singh Khurana:-27yrs old. Younger brother of Maan Singh Khurana,and one and only friend of maan also ,he is handling business , maan insist him to join serious politics but aditya deny every time but whenever possible he will helped him.

Yash Singhnia :-25yrs old cousin of  Maan Singh Khurana ,care free nature , don't serious about anything,friend of Geet Handa .

Natasha Kapoor :-23yrs old model cum actress , snob arrogant woman lust on maan want to fall him on her trap for his power & money.

Meera Kapoor :-25yrs old architect of Khurana Construction, admire maan for his honesty and think him as her big brother.meera is elder sister of Natasha

Mohindar Handa:- 55yrs old father of Geet Handa, MD of  Handa Textiles and Handa Construction .he is very strong headed person but soft only for his family sply for his princess geet.

Rano Handa:-51yrs old Mother of Geet handa ,social worker & Artist (Painter ), she loves her family very much, they r everything for him. His husband is her sole inspiration.

Randeep Handa:-29yrs Adopted son of Mohindar & Rano Handa and brother of Geet Handa,he lived in USA, perfect Casanova.he is but for him geet is everything, for geet's happiness he can do anything , anything means anything.

Sheetal Shekhawat :- 21yrs old class mate of Geet for her some own selfish reason, she is very nice to geet in front of her but in real ?

Pari D'souza:-21yrs old Class mate of Geet, very jovial, lovely beautiful girl . loved geet.

Rahul Singh Khurana:-20yrs old ,Careless,hot headed, and lust on women, proud of his power of coming from Khurana family

Veer Chatterjee:-29yrs old ACP ,very handsome, honest police Officer

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 July 2012 at 12:42am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashibhawna02sheetalvasalove_lavnyaAmor.abina03m-g19sree.maneetLadyArwenpranita1202mansi.tripathidreamymishti88kabslocksana1411Jananivjcangel_smilydreamy4everDantaDeepaAwari_Maan_Jyothi_ambeernsoni4evaTia-AFreeBirdMonaSWriteszaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyromandy15hinal_maaneet--aarthi----Ratna--impoojavermaShruthe-Mithuna-khwaishfanaamirkhanfanCrazzyBusymandymorepop77divareenajanu_2006swetha10tamanna1391singh24manesha76goldenmoonspvd

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashibhawna02sheetalvasalove_lavnyamaankisimmAmor.mansi.tripathiabina03m-g19LadyArwensree.maneetpranita1202angel_smilysowmyadharinihappydays30dreamy4everkabslocksdreamymishti88ana1411JananivjcDantaDeepaTia-AFreeBirdCherishhAwari_Maan_Jyothi_soni4evaambeernkahkashansakinaTyrozaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shruthe-Mithuna-aamirkhanfan--Ratna----aarthi--CrazzyBusymandymorehinal_maaneetimpoojavermagill123swetha10khwaishfandivareenajanu_2006singh24tamanna1391manesha76goldenmoonspvd

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/mXlwA.jpg

Glitter Graphics

MP Maan Singh Khurana  and a young student Geet Handa , both met in a different circumstances that time city was facing many problem and geet is upset over this they met again and again due to many circumstances and destiny, they came to know each other,
 the gradually coming close and their meeting also with each other,
both maaneet r strong head and different personality and heart of their house but think from the heart don't  want to see innocent people suffer or can't see them to suffer,
they forget every thing and jump to help them
 they face many difficulty still they try to help them
here maan's muh bola sister Meera is or was in love with geet's brother Randeep
but now they both break up where maaneet r completely unaware from it
Here, meera' s sister Natasha want to marry maan for his name, fame, power, money and but maan know her true color and real intention and soon rejected her
it's make natasha crazy she wants revenge
Here maaneet fight with each other for this natasha and maan shouts on geet rudely where geet almost break down and left from there where she try to save an innocent woman but couldn't and almost falls on trap of those goons when maan saved her
Later maaneet solved all misunderstanding and again become friends
where maan's younger brother Rahul is completely spoil boy, and have haughty thought over his family name and money
he thinks he can do anything but one day geet told maan about rahul's mis deed and maan give punishment to rahul when this is make rahul blind in anger and he wants to take revange from maaneet
one day maaneet went to a remote dhaba area without security to enjoy the freedom but enemy men attack on maaneet and maaneet fight with them but maan got injured and hospitalized
Rahul and Natasha want to grab the opportunity in the favor  savitri devi , mother of maan singh khurana is very smart and clever and show them their place.
savitri devi came to know about geet and maaneet 's friend ship and relationship
Later honor killing happen in the city which makes maan and every one upset but geet make maan strong and give him motivation
maan tried and saved one couple from honor killing and geet feel proud of maan
both decide to stop this cruel custom in the name of honor and want to people realize the situation
maaneet gradually coming close to each other
one day both share their feelings and confessed about their feelings to each other
and shared romantic moments
but two person saw it and one is happy and one is angry to see it
now natasha again try to spoil maaneet relationship and maan's name, reputation and honor by stooping low but khurana family caught her
where maan return from his official tour and know about it and soon confessed his feeling for geet to his mama
maaneet roka happen soon and geet surprised
Maan give this little surprise to geet later both share some romantic moments with each other
now maaneet engagement with happen soon and all r happy for it
but some strom also coming what will happen now
maaneet will face the storm together or this will destroy their relationship
for that stay tuned with "DO AJNABEE" and wait for more romance, passion, intense love, anger, hate , and action

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 July 2012 at 10:39am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mdivyaraghanimaankisimmbhawna02sheetalvasalove_lavnyaAmor.m-g19sree.maneetsstylishdollabina03LadyArwenfatema_007pranita1202mansi.tripathidreamymishti88ana1411Jananivjckabslocksangel_smilysowmyadhariniDantaDeepapreeti.1nehakapoor7ambeernsoni4evaTia-AFreeBirdSexy_Witch-Mitu-Awari_Maan_Jyothi_gill123impoojavermazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyroShruthe-Mithuna-vrinda22--Ratna----aarthi--mandymoremandy15CrazzyBusyaamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetpreethipop77divareenajanu_2006swetha10tamanna1391manesha76singh24-Orchid-goldenmoonspvd

spvd

IF-Addictz

spvd

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
congrats dear...

impoojaverma

IF-Sizzlerz

impoojaverma

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
congrats on new thread

maaniqra

IF-Sizzlerz