Phir Subah Hogi

Not liking where this is going... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
don't watch this show regularly..but from the glimpses i got a feeling that Vikram can be a vague sktech of Mr.Rochester of Jane Eyre...I may be wrong but Rochester was just as strong and mature character as Vikram and he too was obsessed with much younger and yet gutsy Jane. when he fell in love with Jane he too turned manipulative and shady in his dealings to hide his first marriage which was a disaster as his wife was lunatic. but yet through out that book i still felt for him and loved him...well if CVs really are trying for this angle then i will say kudos to them for choosing varun.. he can really live it up.

Just a POV...without knowing much of the show...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010romancefanLaila2009Shell16KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not liking where this is going... (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for your responses.  I really enjoyed reading all the perspectives and views. 

Everyone know how I feel about Varun and who has hooked and reeled me into watching this show.   There are no doubts about that! 

I have been monitoring the forum today and don't want to add to the "Jodi" debate.

For me it is the story that dictates if I am going to watch a show or not and once I start watching if I will continue to watch it.  There have been numerous times where I have loved a jodi but the story does not support and sustain the Jodi.  Chemistry can only carry a show so far, at the end of the day it is a combination and blend of acting, story, plot, cinematography, hair, makeup, costumes, crisp writing/editing and dialogues working in sync of each other that make us enjoy and continue to watch a show. 

If they, by that I mean the actors and writers, can make a plausible and believable transition for Sugni from Vik to Adi then good for them.  If it is interesting I will continue to watch and if it isn't then I as a viewer have the choice of changing the channel.  The thing is that there are lots of other choices...you and I and the tv channels know this. 

Enough of all that.  I TRY will come back and respond to some of your wonderful points later.

s

Edited by Shell16 - 13 July 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanKhatamKahani

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
For everyone that is seeing the Jane Eyre story...yes I am with you all there!  It will be interesting how the intertwine the Bedni story with that!  

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Thank you everyone for your responses.  I really enjoyed reading all the perspectives and views. 

Everyone know how I feel about Varun and who has hooked and reeled me into watching this show.   There are no doubts about that! 

I have been monitoring the forum today and don't want to add to the "Jodi" debate.

For me it is the story that dictates if I am going to watch a show or not and once I start watching if I will continue to watch it.  There have been numerous times where I have loved a jodi but the story does not support and sustain the Jodi.  Chemistry can only carry a show so far, at the end of the day it is a combination and blend of acting, story, plot, cinematography, hair, makeup, costumes, crisp writing/editing and dialogues working in sync of each other that make us enjoy and continue to watch a show. 

If they, by that I mean the actors and writers, can make a plausible and believable transition for Sugni from Vik to Adi then good for them.  If it is interesting I will continue to watch and if it isn't then I as a viewer have the choice of changing the channel.  The thing is that there are lots of other choices...you and I and the tv channels know this. 

Enough of all that.  I TRY will come back and respond to some of your wonderful points later.

s

Very well written ClapClap agree with you. Besides, I have seen that the Cvs just can't sustain a story on the basis of love and romance and then they end up taking countless leaps and separation tracks. I also, get just bored watching leads romancing in the rain with a Hindi music in the background. This is probably the first time in a serial that the separation will be circumstantial and not because of someone scheming against the leadBig smile...that is a refreshing change for me...

Edited by Kalapi - 13 July 2012 at 8:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanLaila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.