Phir Subah Hogi

Not liking where this is going... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i dont know what the cv are doing saw that eye lock between adi and sugni and that wasnt call for. from my point of view i find adi and amrita suit seeing as she is the only one who stands by sugni to make adi and sugni fall in love is just crap but with these cv you never know so am waiting patiently to see if they will listern to the loyal fans and let sugni and vikram remain as a couple or do other wise

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanbumtrinket

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not liking where this is going... (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
This is what I wrote in another thread...yes many questions remain...

But still now TVS and not come out in the open with Sugni. Maybe, he loves Sugni too much and has the fear of losing her, but can it be excused that he his continuing a relationship on the basis of a lie. He has openly challenged Gulabiya, which itself smells somewhat fishy. Since Gulabiya knows already, shouldn't he try to explain himself to Sugni. He isn't doing that yet.

I am one of those who isn't opposed to the idea of age-gap marriage, although arguement on either side are strong and valid, I tend to decide on individual basis. It also might be that TVS was never happy with Reva and she made his life unbearable. But questions still remain, why he didn't divorce Reva yet, after he realized that she wasn't mentally stable. What was the reason of this continuation of a farce of a marriage? There must be some strong reason to stay with her. I don't remember how long they were married, but these are red flags definitely for the audience. Beside, was he remotely involved in Reva's accident? I mean he said, she wanted to drive, but she was mentally unstable, so he should have know better. And if he was also with her, nothing happened to him. Besides, he is moving forward with his marriage plan in open defiance of Gulabiya. This in itself makes me wonder what is his compulsion to stay married/or now hide Reva from the world? Valid questions, hopefully, the Cvs are slowly going to untangle the mess.

Cvs should know how to handle the storyline and also know that they can't please everyone. I believe they have the best interest at heart with the story, since it is their bread and butter. I have seen atleast in one occasion that the Cvs listen to their fan in this forum and messed up their storyline. Also, as I said before, love isn't the basis of all relationship. They need not force Adi-Sugni right at our face right now, when Sugni obviously has feeling for TVS. It becomes a bit contradictory to do so and will put Sugni in an unfavorable light. They could show that inspite of loving Vikram, she chooses not to go against her principle. In conclusion, I say, let the Cvs do their thing and let us the audience watch and of course, we have this forum to vent our displeasure as always Smile

Edited by Kalapi - 13 July 2012 at 7:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722bumtrinketForeverSHINeeLaila2009Shell16radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Excellent post as always and you have presented your views, pros and cons beautifully with your word-power! All the other posts are right on too!

However, I'm with Arthi as far as Adi-Sugni situation is concerned. While the board here is going gaga in favor and against over the eyelock, to me it appeared just a PASSING moment because Sugni just happened to fall and he held her from falling, followed by a STRONG remark that (paraphrasing) ~ "those who try to fly, get hurt very badly when they fall" ... of course expressing his disapproval and displeasure about Mamaji-Sugni love. That in no way means CVs are trying to pursue the original story of this young couple, esp when TVS/Sugni relationship has come this far and so strong and majority of us loving every moment of their togetherness.

Yes, many questions and confusion are rampant about Riwa, her mental conditon and why in all these years TV did not think of getting out of such an unhappy unpleasant situation and divorce her. All I can imagine based on the kind of person we have known Vikram to be all along, is that he is a kind, caring, lovable, subdued person and just stayed in the marriage for her sake and hopefully to get her out of her mental miseries, rather than take the easy way out and leave her in lurch.  

So cant say if SugVi marriage will happen without a divorce, although dont rule out that possibility either. CVs are capable of twisting storylines any which way to move the story forward.  And who knows some other facet or track may come along in favor of Gulabiya and her Vachan about no marriage on Teej may just come true. In fact, that's what I would love to see happen and it's my prediction too that marriage WILL TAKE PLACE but NOT NOT sooo soon into the serial. Many bottlenecks, objections, obstacles have to come in SugVi love path by TJS, panchayat, jiji, daima, to keep our interest, curiosity, expectations alive and vibrant, albeit full of confusionConfused

BTW yesterday's stares between Vikram and G were noteworthy too, as if each challenging the other, while at the same time we see this face of Vikram trying to manipulate the poor family to meet all their NEEDS, and implying thru his eye language, contortions to G ~ see, how I'm succeeding in my iraade, intentions, and G left perplexed by everyone, ie Sugni, Naganiya mami interrupting her, and all this making Vikram feel victorious already.

To add to all our uncertainties, now the new twist of Sugni staying at the haveli today to "watch over" Kuhu may be yet another dimension by CVs and yet another masala may be getting ready to be simmered when she gets there. Me glad though that this is not TVS "planning", or is it? BTW wondering where the heck is wretched dhanuma? Has she conveniently disappeared, or with Riwa, so that Sugni gets the chance to be at the haveli ??

So lot of rigmarole in place to keep us hooked and bewilderedConfused

And as you say, you dont know where this is going ... is precisely where CVs have planned to put their viewers, on edge and confused. OuchShocked

Oh Laila, me missing "Manzil girl" Piu too. She's probably fed up with the way story is moving, who knows?!

Just my 5C!

Edited by radev24 - 13 July 2012 at 8:56am

Raleighbcatromancefanbabygirl198722bumtrinketLaila2009Shell16

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Vikram cannot leave his sick wife but is this not what he can do?

He could get a divorce on paper on basis of his wife's illness

Get Riva settled comfortably and have her looked after by professionals

Visit Riva off and on and have her stay with the belief that she is still married to him

Make Sugni aware of all of the above and marry her.

Instead, he choses to

Hide it all from Sugni

Is on a warpath with Gulabia

Manipulating and causing problems between the mother-daughter

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinketKalapiShell16

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Just a thought occurred. We know that TVS has to take the wife ASAP to the city and that's the reason he is going to "shahar" anyway. And dhanuma is fully aware of his plans and waiting for him to show up quickly at RM. He ends up taking longer (as expected?!). So dhanu calls him, wondering what's taking him so long. And yes yes, who picks up the phone? Our Sugni and daima in her anxiety assumes that TM picked up the phone and starts blabbering ... "maalik, aap abhi tak ghar mein hi hain? Thakurain kab se intejaar kar rahi hain, etc etc"  And Sugni hears it all and as if somebody pulled the rug from underneath  her!Shocked  She's completely taken aback, totally shocked ShockedShocked 

Rest will leave to the imagination! Wink Does the above tidbit seem plausible, so that somehow Sugni DOES find out about the wife truth, and instantly remembers her Mai and how hard she has been trying to convince her ?

Aage aage dekhte hain kya hota hai. Cant wait to see what dramas CVs have prepared in today's epiConfused

PutijaChalhovromancefanbumtrinketsuresh555Laila2009Shell16

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
The eyelock did nothing for me as it had no chemistry and moreover in front of his fiancee who is standing there I will wat and watch what happens in future.

On the lighter side Shrel let the writers do their job poori kahani  viewers likh denge then they will be unemployed.LOL a good situation that you posted

Edited by chalhov - 13 July 2012 at 11:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinketradev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
So true Putija about the eyelock! If anything, there was surprise (not attraction ... geez) in Sugni's eyes coz to her Adi is nothing but SADU THAKUR !LOL And she has too much respect and love for her thakur maalik to betray it. The whole Adi-Sugni jodi is preposterous to say the least.

Yeah funny funny about writers being unemployed haha Wink I was just itching to put my "theory" along. In any case, after seeing the epi, and like the few posts already, I was beside myself too!  Blushing and my eyes glued to the computer screen watching at the ROMANCE in TVS eyes, body language, adaayein ... My My My !!! TVS can be such a HUGE charmer and a flirt and knows EXACTLY how to entice an innocent girl in his chungal mein so that she dances to his every tune just the way he wants! I personally enjoyed every moment of that Sugni ka sharmana and Vikram ka "khelna" and piercing nazaron ke teer se Sugni ko ghaayal karna, by using kurte ke button pretext ! Embarrassed 

On the other hand, as somebody said, Mai is going to make a fool of herself yet again by entering the haveli and shouting. Obviously she is doubting her own parvarish of her daughter, coz as we saw, Sugni KNOWS her boundries and under no circumstances she will cross them, and perhaps neither will TVS as he respects his Sugni's feelings too much, esp when she made it abundantly clear to him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynainakkkPutijaChalhovromancefanbumtrinketLaila2009Shell16

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
In Jane Eyre, if this is what the writers have modeled this show on, Rochester can't divorce his wife because 

a) Divorce laws were tough and it was an unpleasantly public process that led to a great deal of gossip that most people wished to avoid and was also really expensive
b) His father basically sold him to Bertha's family because the Rochesters needed the money
c) You couldn't divorce someone on the grounds of insanity

Now I don't think Indian law has any problems with you divorcing someone who is insane but it is a lengthy and involved process and apparently nobody outside the immediate family knew Reva was mad, so there would be lots of gossip. 

We've also seen that there is some kind of history attached to TVS shifting his family to Delhi and the possibility of some financial issues in the past between him and TJS. 

So maybe the reason TJS refused to give back the keys is because TVS' family had lost the haveli to them and his marriage to Reva meant he had the money to pay off his debts and this made TJS mad. 

And obviously, Reva must have a family who didnt want him to divorce her as others have mentioned. Plus his own jiji wouldn't want it from what we've seen of her. Esp if TVS was planning on getting the divorce so he could marry a bedni. 

It's a classic Catch 22 - if he puts Reva in hiding, he can't divorce her because there will be public records. If he doesn't put Reva in hiding then he can't divorce her because the families will raise a stink. 

So he lies, lies, lies. I see the logic. He's still going to get what's coming to him though coz this is a hindi show. LOL

sunheriPutijaChalhovromancefanLaila2009Shell16radev24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.