Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Don't get me wrong.  Still love Vikram/Varun and Sugni/Gulki and the scene between Sugni/Amrita was great.

However, after watching today's episode I am left perplexed where the story is going from here.  Are writers still stubbornly trying for a Adi-Sugni jodi?  Are they trying to break up SugVI?  Will Vickram back out of his relationship with Sugni?  Will the SugVi wedding happen with out the divorce?

Let me reflect back to the episode.  Vickram came to visit Reva and we finally get a glimpse from inside their broken relationship.  We get a dose of how unwell Reva really is...we understand that it is actually not a relationship at all and perhaps it never was.  Vickram is gentle, calm, affectionate, caring and so wonderful in the way he deals with her..his handing her shows his experience with her illness.  We understand how he could have fallen in love with Sugni who is everything that Reeva isn't.  Sugni fills spaces in him that he probably didn't even realize were empty.  But how can he divorce someone who is so needy and dependent on him?  I understand to marry the love of his life but how can he leave his wife?  She doesn't understand what is going on around her she so out of touch with reality.  She wouldn't understand a divorce.  Vikram maybe completely and obsessively in love with Sugni but he doesn't seem like a person who would hurt a fly let alone his own wife.  If we say he was deceived and his sister got him married  to Reeva without him knowing her condition.  But he lived with her for nine years.  He could have gotten out of it before.  I felt so sorry for him when he was with Reeva.  There is nothing for him there but he is trapped.

Then he goes over to visit Sugni and her family and he becomes this manipulative man.  You can see him leading them to exactly where he wants them. From the promise of clothes and jewellery to money to prepare for the wedding.  Then he built this path and waited for them to follow into his trap.  He now has Sugni where he wants her in his haveli and away from the influence of her mother. 

Whereas I felt sorry for him when he was with his wife but didn't like how he setup up Sugni's family.   As much as I love Vikram, I am starting to feel ambivilent about the progress of his character.  I don't like where the CVs are taking this.  I hated the Sugni - Adi scene.  It was completely unnecessary.   My fear is that they have trapped Vickram with an unstable wife who he can't leave without causing her a lot of pain and heartache which she will not understand.  We are seeing the cracks in the Adi-Amrita relationship.  At the same time they are still trying to push the Adi-Sugni.

As my subject line says I don't like where this is going...

Edited by Shell16 - 12 July 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

5he11ywiddykim93drtulikaSandiya90210crazzykuricupdnamitagloryzRaleighbcatkathzynaPutijaChalhovbabygirl198722croziaxxromancefanbumtrinketkomal07Kalapi-rupa-Laila2009tulipdaisyradev24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not liking where this is going..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
All I can say is we have to be patient. Adi Sugni scene was just one off scene. Now its clearly established that Sugni loves Vikram so even if tomorrow she leaves Vikram its not necessary that Sugni will fall for Adi though Adi may start liking her. Also Vikram is not completely wrong. He has a reason to marry Sugni as all these  days he thought Reva was dead and now that she has returned she is mentally ill.

I want to see how CVs will take this forward- whether Vikram's truth will come out on the day of marriage or after SugVi's wedding.

Vikram has become manipulative especially in front of Gulabia but his love towards Sugni is pure.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzRaleighbcatcupdromancefanJulieDkomal07bumtrinketLaila2009Shell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

All I can say is we have to be patient. Adi Sugni scene was just one off scene. Now its clearly established that Sugni loves Vikram so even if tomorrow she leaves Vikram its not necessary that Sugni will fall for Adi though Adi may start liking her. Also Vikram is not completely wrong. He has a reason to marry Sugni as all these  days he thought Reva was dead and now that she has returned she is mentally ill.

I want to see how CVs will take this forward- whether Vikram's truth will come out on the day of marriage or after SugVi's wedding.

Vikram has become manipulative especially in front of Gulabia but his love towards Sugni is pure.

I am committed her so sticking around.  I like what they have done so far.   Still am a bit cautious! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzRaleighbcatLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Agreed; I fear they are going with their original plan - someone in Zeetv is pushing for it - the original writer, a producer, Zeetv itself (which is dumb considering the current TRPS are from the fans of the show...did they not see how the ratings exploded once they did the promo promoting the TVS-Sugni jodi? - it was running around a 1.8 and the confession of love week had a 2.5 and it has maintained at a 2.2/2.3 thus far).  So, with good ratings, WHY ruin what they have done. 

I can handle all but this eyelock between Aditya and Sugni fans who are still patiently waiting for this jodi to finally take off. I wouldn't be so irritated by it if it were not the original plan to have them as the jodi...and of course the recent attempts to "hint" at it with the strainned relationship between Amrita and Aditya...and the fact Aditya is seen in the promos - what's the doing in them. Guy might be cute, but his character (makes me yawn)...

What happened to the Manzil girl - loved her posts.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikawiddyRaleighbcatromancefanbabygirl198722bumtrinketVinnie79komal07Shell16

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Given that Reva is alive and so helpless, there is bound to be a separation between Vik and Sugni. Now depending on when Sugni finds out about Reva, there may be major misunderstandings between them too. I would be fine with all that if Adi were not hanging around line maaro-ing his mamijee and neglecting his fiancee. This all would be much more bearable if Adi just went on holiday to London/Delhi/Alaska for a while, so Sugni and Vikram could thrash it out between themselves, with Gulabiya, Jwala Thakur, Reva, Dhanuma etc providing the supporting cast. I wouldn't mind Vik going a bit grey if that could happen. Please CVs, Adi needs a holiday, he looks peaky...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanbumtrinketLaila2009Shell16

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
The original story states that Aditya is the lead and Vikram is the grey character in the show so it makes sense if they are pushing Sugni towards Adi. More then happy to accept this jodi as I believe Sugni deserves someone who is honest and at least not keeping deep dark secrets. Hoping by next month things between Sugni and Vikram are all cleared up and the next track will start where Sugni hopefully will be independent and stand up for herself. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthibumtrinketShell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
The hints at the original storyline is very annoying.  Will come back and reply more later.

S

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I dont like adi and sugini pair...dont know about original story but
adi accept suguni and leave amu so vikram can . Atleast vikram has stood
for sugini when she was about to fall..adi is no where
when vikram done so much only to see his love with bhanja LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanShell16

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.