Sasural Simar Ka

who is roli married to?

pia24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i watched the show in the begining and i know roli was in place of simar, and she go married to prem, but then what happend?? who is roli married to now? does everyone know what happened? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And then prem marry simar ❤️  and roli marry sidd (prem' brother)  ❤️. If u want detail story Please go to Dec 1 epi in the forum and saw all epi carefully .then u can know about them...
pumaa thumbnail
Yes SSK   😕 was not a one line story .After that marriage many new roles will be added like masiji , anitha , kushi...😆 Many twist and turns are shown..sooo hard to say ssk story in one paragrape ...🥱  
pia24 thumbnail
married to his brother???? thats disgusting..Roli in real life is 15 and sid is 32, CVS should show some sense
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
pia 24 did you watch bandini show ?ayesha kazi was 16 and ronit roy was 44  so their age diff was 28 ,salman khan is 45 sonakhsi is 22or something ,all khan's herion are 2x younger then them,isnt all of them was disgusting? why real life and reel life will be prob ?roli is not 15 she is 18 and sid is 24 so why its bothering you?when real life age diff is not matter so why its matter on fictional shows😕? kuch toh log kahenge show manish bhel is 45/46 and kirtika karma is 20+ ,sivsakti,helly shah all of them was age 15 when they  was lead and play married women role.looked like people dont have no problem with anybody only they have problem with avika .
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
avika even minimum 12 years younger then shoaib also  so funny people still talk about age diff .well no need to fight you express your view and i just try to explain to u  thats all.

puma hahaha i hope you understand now  this is 1 of proof😉.
Edited by aoishi_2006 - 11 years ago
pumaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pia24

married to his brother???? thats disgusting..Roli in real life is 15 and sid is 32, CVS should show some sense

Rajinikanth and Iswarya roy have some more huge age different between them .Are you accept that ? In ssk maaji and manish have just 10 to 12 year difference..Same in mataji and maaji also ... Are you oppose that also? In all other serials roles are also have so many difference in their age...All actors chose thier roles basis on their acting skill. Not they analsis their co-actors age ( maa, papa, brother, sister,lover). You like roli, see and enjoy her acting skill  in all her scenes in on-screen..Dont worry about her personal...You see ssk properly without any hesitation on rosid ok dear
pumaa thumbnail
See this hot couples pic and enjoy their good chemistry .😛
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
😆 puma dont try to force someone to watch rosid who she /he never want to like😉.we dont want those kind of rosid fan who mixed reel life and real life😕.another big point is everyone cant be rosid fan because those people became rosid fan who are different then others😉.those people became rosid fan who are very open minded not backdated neither narrow minded .we are very much positive person and we can accept anything new interesting and challenging .we not running after those who r boring ,stupid and nothing new kind of 😉.whoever always put gun at rosid they all are backdated and narrow minded people and they always will be .because same people watch movie like dabang,raab ne bana de jodi,lucky( salman-sneha and she is teenagers),boby( dimple-rishi kapoor and dimple was 14 ) and many more its not possible to bring all of those and really dont need either.she is premar fan so  she need to enjoy with premar and hope stay always with premar ( so called mingled --no offense to you ).

your poinnt  is good as you said rajnikant and ash pair ..rajanikant is older then amitabh i think so -----hahahhahaha anyway.everyone's test never will be the same .my rosid is best and we dont care who say what who think what😳.no offense to anyone its only my  personal POV .
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏Very well said aoishi...👏