Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pavitra1999

pavitra1999

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
actually i did not see sasural simar ka from first and i want to know what happend to prem's sister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "doubt" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Now I dont know about her  Confused...sangalp also some more days gone...But now he returned to his lovely marriage Angry Angry Angry

Edited by tweety8 - 12 July 2012 at 10:37pm

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
did prem and sid had sister ?i didnt know that lolLOL.only i know sid/prem has cousin sister name cherry and she is daughter of karuna and sister of shankalp.who was playing cherry character she is quit from ssk LOL shnakalp was quit also but then he return .funniest part is uma pari dosent have any kids LOL.shakalp married and nobody even remember his sister cherry ...in this world this is the 1st show where sister did not attend her brother's wedding ROFL.roli-sim's parents wasnt invited  because of roli's papa sick Confused by the way how long been roli's dad will be sick ROFL,if simar-roli dad is that much sick how come they doing party ?aisa kayun sa beti hain jo apni papa ki sick hone ki baad bhi party karna cahti hain?i know she dont want everyone made her agree but still how come roli-sim not worry about their dad?when roli went vrindaban they never shows roli parents or their buaji or her only brother Ouch.when roli come back nobody even ask her who she came with hehehehhe lol, even roli did not call her parents to tell them she safely reached to her sasuralROFL.sid birthday they did same did not call or invited heheheh maybe same reason he is sick lol.actually roli sim ka papa toh aab parvati ki papa ( Mahadev show from life ok)baan chuki and usska mom sia/janvi( dil se di dua from life ok channel)ki mummy ban chuki ,aur usska vhai  gautam aab parvarish  from sony pe hain so  issliye abhitak dono ka parents vanished hain saath main brother bhi lol.keya talented cvs hain aj woh vanished toh kal kisi aur kabhi kabhi toh prem/sid bhi vanished ho jatiLOL.by the way do you all know roli-simar's sasural is a farm ?they always get people ROFL.maybe when they bring back cherry then her husband will be stay with same farm with cherry/roli/sim/khushi lol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra1999MegHanLover3pumaa

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Yes. For twist , sangalp returned to the show to marry a bar dancer Angry
In future, definitely prem's sister come back to the show ( for twist only) Angry

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
 aoishi I really l thought she is prem's sister. now only I know she is sangalp sister...Shocked
Anyway no problem about who is she,LOL now cvs want simar, roli , kushi , and all other sarees , prem and sidd for 2-5 mins in a week.So forget all the roles includind maa and papaLOL. Again they will need some other twist ,his sister also come surely  in some other place from her studies .She will get a marriage also.In BW family no one marriage was not done in proper manner... So cherry's marriage also have sooo many twist and turns surely not yet happily done.LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by pumaa - 13 July 2012 at 1:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra1999

presim

Goldie

presim

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavitra1999

actually i did not see sasural simar ka from first and i want to know what happend to prem's sister
With all doubts u can follow SSK . That is better to u ROFL ROFL ROFL

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
 Yes I agree u  presim..All viewers have sooo many doubts with their's Angry...only for enjoying their favorite couples scenes they  see total SSK with alll their doubts Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..

presim

Goldie

presim

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

today I have 1 doubt  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all wicked evil persons r easily  enter into barathwaj house!!!!!!!!!!!!

how???????????????????
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top