Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manali.mulik9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
me also thinking the same maybe she will confess her feeling to viraat on the death bed
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
exactly guys i dont mind watever happens as long as shes gonna confess...
.Sumi. thumbnail
Not sure hw the CVs are gonna surprise us...i just want the confession asap...cant wait u c
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree.. there is a chance that this can happen.!!!! Bt hope 4 the best..!😊
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ali_281

I'm also from good old England!!!!!! Though I'm half your age 😳 Where a bouts do you come from??
Alishah

from basingshok and u
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep!This may happen...that chemo-side effects scene they showed yesterday won't be a random one..Something related to that will happen for sure and I guess its what u posted here..VirMan confession will be in hospital when Maanvi is in critical stage..If we try to connect all the hints..Its most likly to happen..Nia talking abt M in hosp bed and recovering in one IV,blk and white+sad BG tune promo,chemo effects..
Raddzz thumbnail
Yaa it m8 happen 😊
or for a good note it may also happen that we get a chance to see cutee virman movements and maanvi alsso admitsss her love in a romantic herione manner...😍
What u say ??????
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi dear , in many instances its being said by viren that virat will surely win this war of love. So virman confession and happily ever after will take place but after too much turmoil. maanvi will fight cancer and emerge victorius but they will make her undergo a near death experience. As you said manvi's health will deteriorate on 7th day and maybe she will tell virat " how will she reciprocate her love and spoil his love when there is no guarantee of her life"
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian10

from basingshok and u

You live right near London!!!!!! Not fair. I live 'up north' as they say in Wakefield. 
Amara786 thumbnail
I agree the doctor said her condition is not getting worst but her body is not compatible for the treatment in the bone.. as the treatment has lots of big side effects which can give more pain to Manvi. That's all he said I hope her illness dosen't come between her confession day