Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pinkcarnation

pinkcarnation

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I know the show is doing well now, but since all of us are wondering as to why the Vaishnav parivaar will get their bahu married again, I was considering a very simple proposition. Would it be too bad if the simple reason for the remmariage is that Krish and Rajni fall out of love? Isn't that the main reason people get a divorce, and decide to get remarried. I would love to see a realistic track as such. Many relationships begin with a lot of love, and sometimes love doesn't last or isn't enough to overcome other differences. What do you all think? Would you like to see something like this?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipitydkmacjbmb01rppdhrOmaRamdass-Subbiha-snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would it be too bad?" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipitydkm

serendipitydkm

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkcarnation

I know the show is doing well now, but since all of us are wondering as to why the Vaishnav parivaar will get their bahu married again, I was considering a very simple proposition. Would it be too bad if the simple reason for the remmariage is that Krish and Rajni fall out of love? Isn't that the main reason people get a divorce, and decide to get remarried. I would love to see a realistic track as such. Many relationships begin with a lot of love, and sometimes love doesn't last or isn't enough to overcome other differences. What do you all think? Would you like to see something like this?

Totally agree. See my post "We need Love triangle, love triangle" It explains what I think. Let me know your opinion/reply there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrdhokaiphjs

rppdhr

Groupbie

rppdhr

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
reason you have written simply towards divorce not remarriage by in laws.divorce just end of love and relationship from all inlaws also.so ii mthinking this will be not the reason for remarriage arranged by inlaws.here vaishnav family is going to arrange byaaah of bahu with so much of conviction and attitude of byaah like beti.so reason may be surprising.present track is some thing different and cv may wants to show even differences love will remain there if it is true.so enjoy the track andtry for trp increase.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaipinkcarnationphjssnehapatro

pinkcarnation

pinkcarnation

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rppdhr

reason you have written simply towards divorce not remarriage by in laws.divorce just end of love and relationship from all inlaws also.so ii mthinking this will be not the reason for remarriage arranged by inlaws.here vaishnav family is going to arrange byaaah of bahu with so much of conviction and attitude of byaah like beti.so reason may be surprising.present track is some thing different and cv may wants to show even differences love will remain there if it is true.so enjoy the track andtry for trp increase.

I agree that divorce usually results in separation from in-laws, but it could also be that since their son broke off the marriage or something, they think its their responsibility to get her remarried. Just a thought!! As for the trp increase, I don't live in India. All I can do is show my support on the forums and on Sony website.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipitydkmdhokaiphjs

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Agree with u
lets wait and watch...want the reason to be something different from usual but at same time convincing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phjs

serendipitydkm

serendipitydkm

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

today's episode shows what you are saying. But inlaws will put all effort in getting their bahoo remarried but obviously she will have to get divorce first. Is that what you were saying?

loveayeshaxox

loveayeshaxox

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I would hate to see that sorry but I love krijni tooo much!!!!!

acjbmb01

Groupbie

acjbmb01

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkcarnation

Maybe this is where the current track is going. It may be a very simple reason for the remarriage of Rajni, but its a good possibility right now with the way Rajni and Krish are dealing with the issue. No one wants to compromise and that might cause more problems between the two. The family might help them through the fight, but there may be more instances like this in the future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkcarnation

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.