Page   of 2

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
even i felt the same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita looks better with ... (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshaaya

akshaaya

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I  am  also  like  Ankita  (New Nimrit)  with  Waseem ( Tej)...
Even  though  I  don't  watch  this  show  now, I  like  this  pair  after  seeing  SBS  segments of   them  and  reading  written  updates..
The  creatives  already   messed  up  the  story  and   lead  couples  for  their  so  called  new  twists  by  making  them   to   take  revenge  from  one  another...
 I  haven't  seen   potential  in  this pair  when  Dimple  was  Nimrit..
With  drastic  change  in  Nimrit  character,  this  pair  has  more  scope  for  chemistry  rather  than  reuniting  new   Nimrit   with   Agam... 

Edited by akshaaya - 13 July 2012 at 3:13am

tastahnin

sumreen

sumreen

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
i also want because both tej and nimrit are shown honest persons living life without thinking to take revenge whereas amrit and agam are shown as if their motive in life has always remained to take revenge 

akshaaya

jsimzia

IF-Dazzler

jsimzia

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
yes, i agree with you. i also like Tej-Nimrit as a couple. they look good together. 

akshaaya

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piya1092

Originally posted by Saraella

I dont know whats really happening in this showLOL

It seems rs is still not decided about the jodis of the shows. well my post is not connected with any of the Characters of AM.

But I think Ankita ( New Nim ) Looks better with Wasim ( Tej ) More. Its just my pov.

I would be happy if they pair up New Nim with Tej. 

Again its only my pov. Sorry if I hurted anyoneBig smile

hi i was thinking that but on july 12 2012 s episode that show that hes taking revenge so she will still b with him Smile

I am agree with you...but if Nimr know the true of Agham. May be all things will changing.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Its tough for diehard AgNi lovers to accept Ankita with Navi, so yes new Nimrit and Tej look cute together Tongue

akshaaya

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I dont watch this show anymore but from the pics which i saw on this forum...I too felt Ankita looked better with Waseem ...

akshaaya

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
even i thnk the same

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.