Amrit Manthan

Ankita looks better with ...

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I dont know whats really happening in this show😆

It seems rs is still not decided about the jodis of the shows. well my post is not connected with any of the Characters of AM.

But I think Ankita ( New Nim ) Looks better with Wasim ( Tej ) More. Its just my pov.

I would be happy if they pair up New Nim with Tej. 

Again its only my pov. Sorry if I hurted anyone😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
I am wishing that Nim and tej will be together since ankita makes good pair with wasim
Piya1092 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saraella

It seems rs is still not decided about the jodis of the shows. well my post is not connected with any of the Characters of AM.

But I think Ankita ( New Nim ) Looks better with Wasim ( Tej ) More. Its just my pov.

Piya1092 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saraella

hi i was thinking that but on july 12 2012 s episode that show that hes taking revenge so she will still b with him 😊

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u! I knew u would say Tej even before I opened the topic lol... I think if they pair these 2 together then there could be potential for some rocking chemistry.
Ooolalala thumbnail

I agree shivani. they should pair these two up. this would be good idea. because then it will be a fresh pair so audience will accept it and if she will be with navi then it will not be that good since people already have navi dimple in their mind.

I prefer new nim tej pair.

pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thouhgt the same..They both look adorable ...
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I  am  also  like  Ankita  (New Nimrit)  with  Waseem ( Tej)...
Even  though  I  don't  watch  this  show  now, I  like  this  pair  after  seeing  SBS  segments of   them  and  reading  written  updates..
The  creatives  already   messed  up  the  story  and   lead  couples  for  their  so  called  new  twists  by  making  them   to   take  revenge  from  one  another...
 I  haven't  seen   potential  in  this pair  when  Dimple  was  Nimrit..
With  drastic  change  in  Nimrit  character,  this  pair  has  more  scope  for  chemistry  rather  than  reuniting  new   Nimrit   with   Agam... 

Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
sumreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also want because both tej and nimrit are shown honest persons living life without thinking to take revenge whereas amrit and agam are shown as if their motive in life has always remained to take revenge 
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes, i agree with you. i also like Tej-Nimrit as a couple. they look good together.