Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i don't think jassi looks innocent whatsoever....i mean, that doesn't mean that i think she looks conniving or mean or anything either, i just dont 'think she looks innocent.  i think her makeup is always overdone, her outfits are hideous, and everything about the way her face and body is and the way she carries herself is just very very awkward.  for instance, did you guys notice in teh episode where she's running on the beach in goa and raj is running after her, first of all, she's wearing jeans......i mean, WHO THE HELL goes out running in a pair of jeans?! (i hate it when they do that on indian tv and in indian movies as well- they show the actors workign out in non-working out clothes).....and then, when they show her full body while she's running, she looks like she's really slim from her face, but the rest of her body definitely does not look liek that of a supermodel to me.   it's not that i hate jassi or jessica- i just wish the producers would use their brains if they had any. 

mallika has a good sense of style, she carries herself well, and she looks very elegant and classy.  
cuterawan thumbnail
teenietoons is right... the producers shud know that the new jassi is not appealing at all......................................................... ....................................................... 😭 wats wrong with them?, I think Malika is better...........
anjali.nair thumbnail
I think Mallika looks prettier than Jessica. But I like real Mona Singh. But don't like Jessica after makeover. I would prefer a bit longer hair, more fashinable body fitting clothes for Jessica. Then she would look classy like Mallika.
sumeet_here thumbnail

itz jassi jassi n jassi 4 mee😆

i m bored of malika!!!!!!!!!😕..i want sunthin fresh😆(juss jokin)

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
THATS HARD!!! THEY BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAYS!! I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN BEAUTY THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE!!!!MALLIKA CAN NEVER BE LIKE JASSI AND JASSI CAN NEVER BE LIKE MALLIKA!! BUT TO ME THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL!! NO NEED TO COMPARE😉
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i always adored malika becuz she was pretty and has good style of clothing, and jassi, i like her inner thought, buts now thats shes changed to jessica, i also love her becuz she is also pretty, so im not even going to say whom