Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayolight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Read lavender again...enjoyed it again...even up to where it ended...and imagined all sorts of ends to this beautiful tale...
I know it's been ageeesss but still can't help wishing you would write an end to it... :)

Cheers
Ray

adiros thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its such a nice story it would have been cool to read it all bt alas... if u hv other of ur stories plz do let me know i would lov to read thm u r a good writer
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. What a story. First I was confused with the title of the story and curious to know what it had to tell a tale. But after reading I am sure now this is perfect title.
I could not stop reading in one go. Again your writing hooked me to the story. I wished that the story would have completed. I wish that it never ended and felt bad reading your note on discontinuing the story. Only hope that near future you start again in give it a proper end.
All characters were perfect at their place including new character like Rajeev & V. actually I liked their story than arnav & khushi.
V's unique message on her t-shirts were fantastic idea. V giving her opinion on how men should behave with girl while having sex. Oops... arnav thinking about the same which happened bet him & khushi while she was talking. Then mami googling over censored words was another good idea. That was hilarious. And arnav always sniffing her lavender scent and ending up kissing her.
Glad that you showed khushi upto his level, always retorting him back. And still both could not stop falling for each other even after resisting from each other.
Lee, sohan and twins had good share of their part. Lee always supporting bee, defending bee from arnav all the time.
Wish to see more of Lee, Bee & V, only if you continue this story.
athiruma1 thumbnail
Such a nice story! Finished all chapters at a go. All were within the characters and it was compelling the readers to continue to the next one after reading the current chapter. Thanks for the awesome writing with all the ingredients of Iss pyar ka.