Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [45.37%]
59 [54.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
After today's attempt of the eyelock scene between Adi-Sugni, do you think the writers are determined to forget ahead with their original plan of the Aditya Sugni jodi?

If so, do you still want to watch this show? I personally will boycott this show. It is bad enough to turn TVS into an obsesssed fool over Sugni who cannot tell her the truth without torturing us with the gawdawful chemistry that we will need to endure between Sugni and Aditya.

I love Amrita but we're going to have to see her bumped off or happily give Sugni to him. Did you not hear her confess how she wanted MORE love in her relationshp with Sugni.

I cannot image what is going on in the heads of these writers to propose a relationship between Sugni - who is supposed to marry his Mama who is the man whom he sees as a father-figure. Sugni is thus his future aunt...I see these types of shows in Hollywood but really.

Just because TVS and Sugni have not kissed or have had intercourse, does not make it OK. Plus we, the fans of this show who are the reason beind these TRPS do NOT like this jodi.  If the writers are smart, their TRPS went up ONCE it was clear that it was a Sugni-TVS jodi and NOT Aditya and Sugni as was originally proposed. Someone needs to kick the idiot at Zee in the behind who has proposed this nonsense.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddydrtulikakim93Sandiya90210cupdRaleighbcatboogleSandy66babygirl198722romancefanJulieDkomal07-rupa-Vinnie79pankhudi_TiaRa..Mishh007..

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Guys, I am sending this to the director. He's on FB. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykim93cupdromancefanJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Its okay if TVS is negative and if the marriage does not happen. If they show a powerfiul story I will watch that. But it would be way weird to have Adi-Sugni jodi for me, so that WILL be the point I'll stop watching the showDead.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanbabygirl198722JulieDLaila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

sqk5102 Groupbie
sqk5102
sqk5102

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I personally like Adi-Sugni.  I dont really like the idea of Vikram and sugni.  actually it would be best if she is with adi instead of his mama.  I find it more weird if Sugni becomes Adi's aunt.  

I think Adi-Sugni pair look good together, but we just need to give it a chance.  Most pple here are anti Adi-Sugni without even giving them a chance to grow in their relationship.  I mean if Adi and Sugni were paired in the beginning then most pple would have preferred them. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SamairaEtina105Jasmine01lovelyminimixpiyali91ArShi_AbhIyasweetonecyrinesurvi035ForeverSHINee--BimBim--brainychild92

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Vikram is a freak so i would like to see Adi and Sugni together. Plus Amrita and Adi are not in love obviously...

lovelyminimixpiyali91ArShi_AbhIyacyrinesurvi035brainychild92

cyrine Senior Member
cyrine
cyrine

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I like Adi and sugni... I belive that vik has really dark side...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyasurvi035brainychild92

shazyk83 Groupbie
shazyk83
shazyk83

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I started to watch this show now, I remember when it started I watched the first couple episodes then stopped then saw the promo for addi entrance but did not know what was going on in the show so by promo, I had assumed addi entrance was for sugni, but when I started to watch the shoe again last couple weeks I watched it from the beginning again I was surprised they put sugni with vikram thakur not hat I dnt like him but personally I want addi and sugni together think this will be the perfect twist like Devdas,and looking forward for future Epi, I think from the beginning the cv's thought of sugni and addi but will show at later stage .
What do Think guys ?

Jasmine01lovelyminimixArShi_AbhIyasurvi035orianthibrainychild92

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I won't quit the show if the writing is still good and they still have my TVS they way I love him.

I feel people are getting worked up for nothing just like all assumed the child in RM was Vik. I love the writers of the show so far they're aren't being influence by anybody but writing a story the audience will tune in to watch not for jodi only.

Adi isn't a bad person he saw sugni is about to fall and he held her and Sugni looked cause she was surprise he kept her from falling. If Adi attracted to Sugni can't blame him the girl is beautiful but I don't see anything happening to want to make noise.

We should be writing the cv to tell them we're happy with the story and please continue the great job.

CV have enough to deal with like keeping the momentum of the show while competing with a saas bhau driven industry. We all know all the shows that have high trp are rhona dhona cause Indian audience aren't ready to accept different.

CV are doing what they do best keeping the audience guessing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SamairaEromancefansurvi035komal07ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index