Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Vikram Obsessed on Sugni

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Vikram and Sugni's love has come too far and now its impossible for either of them to think like without the other. I know Love turns to obsession and we are seeing it in PSH with sugvi. ShockedVikram has already turned into a lover who is madly in love with a girl and is so obsessed that he can do anything or go to any limit to keep her in his life. Confused
Knowing his wife is alive he kept her hidden (but didn't kill her thoughThumbs Up) mayb till he gets married to Sugni. But then again with a wife, can the marriage b legal in Hindu religious perspective?? ConfusedBut he cared less and ignored the future dangerous outcomes that may come n haunt him. He decided to remain firm with his decision to marry sugni at any cost.

The battle of son-in-law vs mom-in-law would be...has began n both challenged each other. It will b interesting to watch who wins at the end but the pagalpan and obsession in love is very dangerous n can make a human to a devil. WackoTo keep sugni in his life, Vikram can now do anything and the obsession can go to any extent. He might lose his normal senses also. I am very scared and afraid. I hope whatever the obsession is but he won't cause harm to anyone; esp. Sugni, Reva or Gulab. It says everything is fair in love and war but the war can b won lovingly. HugI just hope vik can balance all the sides n b fair to all while he has sugni as his legal wifeDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanbabygirl198722

drtulika Groupbie
drtulika
drtulika

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
he has found happiness very late in life in the form of sugni thatswhy he is extra possessive and dreads losing her if he has become a bit obsessed than i don't blame him just that he should not become an OCD case.
Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyromancefanVinnie79stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with u drtulika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index