Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ok i know all of us are furious at what is happening with Khushi..

but here is the thing..imagine urself in khushi's shoes (ah anyone who thought i am here to talk about Pujai forget it, i am not wasting words on that sad excuse for a woman!)

Ok back to the topic

imagine having a pervert lust after you
think of having to co-inhibit with him every day
think of having to tolerate all his leery advances as u are protecting a loved one through that
then comes a storm and u are at the verge of losing ur husband, the love of ur life
and u cross hell and beyond to get him back. u fight tooth and nail. u forget about boundaries, u sacrifice ur own life in a platter for just a ray of hope that he will be all right and safer cz of ur sacrifice
u almost die trying to save him
he hugs u and cry telling how much he loves u when u came back from the brink of death
then everything about the pervert is revealed and u have to witness the slandering of ur character as ur husband, for whom u almost got killed for remains silent as he witnesses it all
u tolerate him not raising a word to back u up and give proof for ur innocent

finally when everything starts settling down, your husband who had until then misunderstood u starts showering u with love
he does sweet things for u, talks to u nicely for the first time ever, and ur heart is filled with joy and u are grasping each sweet word as if it were precious diamonds..
like a dry sponge that absorbs every droplet of water shed on it, u are starving for some kind words and affection and therefore u forgive him for every hurt he had been giving u all this time just because he is smiling at u, for the first time since he married u, he is not shouting at u, he seems to actually care about ur feelings..

ur withering heart seem to get a new lease on life! u start hoping..u look at him shyly and blush as he teases u..
u fall in love with ur dream prince all over again.. little hopes start dancing in front of ur eyes..
small gestures bring a happy smile to ur face and signs of happiness and security start flowing in..

and then out of the blue, just a few hours after ur dream prince had softly smiled at u, he grabs ur hand roughly as he used to do..
he drags u and throws u about as a rug doll

and he accuses u of so many things..
once again doesn't even let u open ur mouth to defend urself..

all over again a repeat of 4 months back play in front of u..

and finally he says the words that make ur soul bleed, he says he wishes he never met u.
he says he wishes u never came in to his life as all u have ever brought to him was sadness and despair
he lashes out at u, telling how it was ur fault that a leering pervert lusted after u...

he questions ur very existence..questioning u why u existed, as he practically says that it was because u were born these things happened.. he practically says that it was ur fault to have been born, and that u are responsible for every bad thing that happened to so many loved ones..

he curses u..and the say he met u..he curses having ur love..he curses u for even existing..
and as always without a backward glance he walks away..

and now imagine u are that girl..imagine u are the young 18 or 22 year old Khushi..
won't u think to urself, what is left? will u not wonder if is it worth continuing living when the person i love with all my heart says that me existing is hurting him and his loved ones?
will u not imagine just for a second if he was correct..
u may ever start believing that it is ur fault to have been born..because had u not been born he wouldn't be unhappy like this right?

may be u feel like righting a wrong..
may be u feel like taking ur life..just may be it might fix everything...
just may be...

i don't know why i wrote this..i know taking one's life is very wrong...it is a sin..

BUT pushing someone so hard to a point where that person feels compelled to take his or her life..that is a bigger unforgivable sin...

i am wondering if Khushi was real, today wouldn't she be, i mean just may be compelled to take her life?

u know there is this saying that "The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears. The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry"..

but what if, you have already given everything to this person who has ended up making u cry?
is it possible that u lose your will to live?

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

friendshresanz1preetygirl8021poonam.gupta12cadbury26Ace11gkskjbluedayDrNoureenmirahereandhappyrosalinda92crackerszoneAshaviSiestaPsychedelicstarry66priyankaameghavnAdorable.SARUNrechupInvisibleSmilesree07Bigbang_GDnaddiya26Newbiesoapfanpieryrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will u take ur life?serious question.PLS answer" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
beautifully written

He said few words which he should have said . he him self ask her to leave the home .

PS  one thing is there he trust her so much ,that he was not thinking that she will step in Anjali room , they have shown when he was making Anjali sit he looked at Khushi , in eyes he was talking to her , he was in shock to hear she walk in Anjali room.  but he should not say all those things 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 July 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryroseprincessunara

starry66

Goldie

starry66

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
very well said!!
and i agree with you..i think arnav crossed all limits today and khushi should defend herself and not forgive arnav easily!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

nands_93

nands_93

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Varies from person to person.  Personally, I won't. i'm sure everything can be sorted out by talking it out. 
I mean, that's what I think. 

princessunara

nands_93

nands_93

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Oh and yeah, I hated the way A spoke to k today. 

princessunara

hereandhappy

hereandhappy

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
yes,if it was any ordinary girl!!!

But that is what Khushi Kumari Gupta is all about,its her never say die attitude that makes her different

princessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

beautifully written

He said few words which he should have said . he him self ask her to leave the home .

PS  one thing is there he trust her so much ,that he was not thinking that she will step in Anjali room , they have shown when he was making Anjali sit he looked at Khushi , in eyes he was talking to her , he was in shock to hear she walk in Anjali room.  but he should not say all those things 

thanks Naddiya:-)

i know how he should never have said it..i am wondering if this was reality in someone's life, wouldn't that young girl be pushed to take her life..

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starry66

very well said!!
and i agree with you..i think arnav crossed all limits today and khushi should defend herself and not forgive arnav easily!

thanks ...
i am just wondering how much this would impact a girl in reality if she had to stand through the hell khushi did today...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top