Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
All these days it was vikram only who had dream sequences of Sugvi but finally today we saw Sugni dreaming of sugvi scenesTongueDay Dreaming It shows how much deeply she loves him now n her feelings for him getting more strongerLOL I loved this dream sequence and its a good sign for us sugvi fansClap She is also in desperation of vikram but dont know whether it will turn into obsession (the stage where vikram is now)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikawiddyRaleighbcatcupdSandy66romancefanVinnie79JulieDShell16~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugni dreams Vikram" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drtulika

Groupbie

drtulika

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
oh boy what a chemistry they share like amu said they just have to be near each other and you can feel their passion.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdromancefanJulieDstephhh~~~~

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
yes the passion the chemistry all is unbelievably best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdcroziaxxromancefanJulieD

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
 ya me too liked it..  much awaited scene... yes she is dreaming about him... and when she say ' sabse bdha wala bhut' ... Tongue LOL   this  is what .. which makes them unique.. Embarrassed Embarrassed
and did u notice... tonight they used a new BG.. for them some thing like folk...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdromancefanstephhhpyar-ishk

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
yap loved it yr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
that dream scene was veryy HAWWWTTT...naughty sugni wanna touch each others' noses...I luved how vik was rubbing his nose with sugni's...absolutely hottt

romancefan

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

ya me too liked it..  much awaited scene... yes she is dreaming about him... and when she say ' sabse bdha wala bhut' ... Tongue LOL   this  is what .. which makes them unique.. Embarrassed Embarrassed
and did u notice... tonight they used a new BG.. for them some thing like folk...

yes...but I miss their scene with ore piya song track in BG. I love sugvi they r unique n special.

That scene was hot...thanks CVs...chalo mein adi-sugni k scene k liya maaf kiya Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxromancefan

godspeed12

Groupbie

godspeed12

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hi..ya the scene was really good..as for the song..it is actually the title track of a new show starting on zee( I think so )..so it was kind of a publicity..but it suited them anyway !Smile

romancefan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.