Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Adi-Sugni Unnecessary Eyelock

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Just the thought makes me wanna pukeDead How can CVs plan for such scene with girl who is lover of the boy's uncle??? ewwwThumbs Down I just hope from next time CVs think more sensbly while putting such scenes. If Vikram is Aditya's "Pita saman" father type, then by relationship (future that is) Sugni will b his 'mata saman'...how can he look that way to the girl who will b in his mother's place? Shocked.I simply hated it...bad bad taste... this man have eyelock with his own mama's lover when he himself is engaged with someone else who is dreaming to b in his heart...damn it...yuccckkAngry
I wish it was vikram not aditya in that sceneD'oh CVs plzzz be more careful next time and don't show just this or that...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

figueredrtulikawiddySaima2010cupdnamitagloryzRaleighbcatboogleromancefancroziaxxHillyloveJulieDLaila2009Shell16pankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79rani-lucki

drtulika Groupbie
drtulika
drtulika

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
totally agree with you...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatromancefanHillylovestephhh

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
It was in bad taste alright. How could they do this when she is his mama's love. Very bad indeed!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatromancefanHillylovestephhhpankhudi_TiaRa

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
 u r right... really bad ... how could they..? she is his would be mami.. even babhi se shadi bhi tab hoti hai... jab bhai ya to dead hota hai ya missing hota hai.. uske rahte to kabhi nahi... 
they r truly mad.. i can't bear this.. mami ke sath eye lock..Shocked  disgusting..  Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzRaleighbcatromancefanHillylovestephhhpankhudi_TiaRa

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thanks all for ur replies

yes if it was his brother then it wud b sth else but still wrong but eyelock with mami?? Chiii
This whole idea of adi-sugni never seemed right to me from very beginning and now when adi knows about vikram's love n wud to b wife...the adi-sug jodi seems more gross n irritating to even think of.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddynamitagloryzRaleighbcatromancefanHillyloveVinnie79

ANNA90ALEX Senior Member
ANNA90ALEX
ANNA90ALEX

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
But as per the information Anuj sachdeva is the main lead and he will end up with sugni..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyanariysweetoneannu_msALUJNA21devraniharishXAiShBaBy08Xadeeti10rozie..Tangled..

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
He WAS the male lead while PSH started but now CVs have changed their plan. Many of their ideas with the show has changed and still is till date
@Annaalex

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyanamitagloryzRaleighbcatromancefanVinnie79Laila2009

Saima2010 Senior Member
Saima2010
Saima2010

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I also agree with you my dear

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRaleighbcatromancefanstephhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index