Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,Sorry but i m so frustrated that i had to share this with u.

Was on cloud 9 after today's epi. N then...d bad news came.One of my irritating relative is coming at our house( with family) on Monday n stay till Friday.  I tell u ,they r so disturbing,all my other relatives r also irritated with them!๐Ÿ˜ก they'll disturb me when its 8:30 for sure.Inko confession week mein hi kyun aana tha??

I m sooo pissed off๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.No idea what to do?๐Ÿ˜•
try to watch it online .. and am sure you will get written updates on IF, but I know there is nothing like watching it live on TV, without any DISTURBANCE !!!
Originally posted by secondlife

Guys,Sorry but i m so frustrated that i had to share this with u.

Was on cloud 9 after today's epi. N then...d bad news came.One of my irritating relative is coming at our house( with family) on Monday n stay till Friday.  I tell u ,they r so disturbing,all my other relatives r also irritated with them!๐Ÿ˜ก they'll disturb me when its 8:30 for sure.Inko confession week mein hi kyun aana tha??

I m sooo pissed off๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.No idea what to do?๐Ÿ˜•
I know how you feel i will have a guest staying with us from the 16th for a month and a half, the guest herself doesn't bother me but the amount of people who come to visit her when she stays here is crazy Angry and the phone rings so much ur feel like a hotel reception  lol... and we have this every year lol
Edited by sneakyboo - 11 years ago
Aww๐Ÿ˜†I can understand cuz main ve nai chatti jab virman Ka epi aye tab koi mere Ghar Peh aye ๐Ÿ˜ก Tu online dekh Lehnna but please tv Peh ve ho sake toh dekhna just for TRP๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sneakyboo

I know how you feel i will have a guest staying with us from the 16th for a month and a half, the guest herself doesn't bother me but the amount of people who come to visit her when she stays here is crazy ๐Ÿ˜ก and the phone rings so much ur feel like a hotel reception  lol... and we have this every year lol

We poor souls yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ can't they spare us????
Originally posted by JasKaBarun

Aww๐Ÿ˜†I can understand cuz main ve nai chatti jab virman Ka epi aye tab koi mere Ghar Peh aye ๐Ÿ˜ก Tu online dekh Lehnna but please tv Peh ve ho sake toh dekhna just for TRP๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dekhungi yaar.Maine to plan kiya tha ke iss confession week mein saare repeat telecasts bhi dekhungi. moreover,TV pe dekhne ka maza hi kuch aur hai .chahe kuch bhi ho jaye,maine decide kiya hai,EHM to dekh ke rahoongi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sorry to hear about you troubles, I suggest you go to a friends house to watch the episode 
I CAN UNDERSTAND THE ADDICTION TOWARDS EHMBH..AND A DISTURBANCE IS THE LAST THING U WANT WHILE WATCHING IT...
Tbh control your obsession and its actually better to watch all the episodes at once in that way your seeing more and you don't have to wait longer for the next episode.
lock any room and watch it thereee?? but DO WATCH! EHM is sooo much more important maaannn ๐Ÿ˜‰
coz i agree missing the show for some relatives kills badlyyy Especially confession weeek ๐Ÿ˜ณ